The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

Yeah okay, so I was stating the obvious there!

Sounds like a plan!

Okay, so I went through my Mika pics and found the ones with clothes that I hated...

th_bike.jpg

The boots toss this outfit from really weird to hideous...

th_lexpress_psmith2.jpg

That's just an ugly jumper...

th_greyoutfit2.jpg

It's too grey... other than that it's not too bad...

th_mika48.jpg

Yuck yuck yuck! Throw the jeans out!!!

th_girly-cardigan.jpg

I have a cardigan just like it... seriously. It's kinda girly (I know, it's kinda hypocritical of me to say that considering I like the birdy t shirt)...

th_europe2.png

I know it's a costume, but I hate it. It looks like either a dead chicken or a muppet...

th_mika3.jpg

The orange jacket and the brooch are gross... I like the t shirt and I absolutely LOVE the darker jeans...

th_Mika-photoshoots15.jpg

The trousers are ugly. I can't believe anyone would wear them... Even Mika doesn't make them look good.

th_yellow-tshirt3.jpg

The t shirt makes him look like he's the next yellow Wiggle...

Though Mika Wiggle does have a good ring to it *tee hee*...

th_koko-chart-show-8-2-101.jpg

Again, dead chicken... no.

th_materialinjeans2.jpg

The material in the jeans is just plain weird. Whoever thought it was a good idea to leave it there oughta be shot.

so.... you love the guy a lot :mf_rosetinted:

so.... you love the guy a lot :mf_rosetinted:

you need to know that curtains are hard to sew :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::naughty:

I think mika looks awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

Please don't hurt me.

:aah: Same here !

mikaxb.jpg

Is that a duck on his pants?? :mf_rosetinted:

lol enough with the ducks ! :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted::aah::teehee:

i should've known those birds were an expensive designer shirt, it's like the sunglasses he wore in ibiza (pic has been posted a few pages earlier), they looked like cheap children's sunglasses, but in fact they're ray bans! :naughty:

jg5s14.jpg

This combination is also a bit....complicated.:aah:

the journalist who wrote about the gig said the same in his article. :teehee: i love this outfit, and if it's just because it's what he wore when i've seen him live for the very first time. :wub2:

actually i don't mind the bright colour mix that much, if he wears different items of clothing in those colours (like the orange jacket + green tie) - i just don't like it if it's all in one piece of clothing. :teehee: dunno why. :dunno:

:shocked::shocked: Oh my god...My worst nightmare(though it may not be a nightmare...Considering it includes a Mika in his undies-even it's a birdie one-:naughty:) has literally come true...

These are real shorts, not boxers. Don't know if that makes it better or worse for you. :naughty:

That hoodie is just...argh!

I'm speechless! :aah:

"Barbie jacket", come back! I forgive you! :lmfao:

:lmfao:

I'm with Mellody, this jacket has sentimental value for me as he was wearing it the first time I saw him. I had a very different concept of Mika and wasn't even a fan at that time, but as soon as he stepped out on stage it all changed.

I'm with Mellody, this jacket has sentimental value for me as he was wearing it the first time I saw him. I had a very different concept of Mika and wasn't even a fan at that time, but as soon as he stepped out on stage it all changed.

Thank god he was wearing white jeans + grey shirt when I first laid my eyes on him! :floor:

Oh that is hideous and even more hideous was the pairing with the shirt underneath. His singing made up for it though. :naughty:

Totally agree with you on that one! :lmfao:

i'm just thinking that when i see him live, i'm so busy admiring him that i probably wouldn't even notice if he wore anything hideous! :lmfao: on the pix+vids i notice though. :naughty:

btw, i'm still not a big fan of the red striped shirt with the tail. :teehee: kinda got used to it because he wore it so often, but it's definitely not my fave piece of mika clothing. :fisch:

luxemburg70.jpg