The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

ahahaha what do you love about it? :lol3:

never noticed those shoes until now :teehee:

I kinda like the colours (ok, except maybe for the shoes), and like the kind of outfit it is... But at the same time I hate seeing Mika in it! :lmfao:

i'm just thinking that when i see him live, i'm so busy admiring him that i probably wouldn't even notice if he wore anything hideous! :lmfao: on the pix+vids i notice though. :naughty:

btw, i'm still not a big fan of the red striped shirt with the tail. :teehee: kinda got used to it because he wore it so often, but it's definitely not my fave piece of mika clothing. :fisch:

luxemburg70.jpg

I absolutely LOVE that shirt! :wub2:

i'm just thinking that when i see him live, i'm so busy admiring him that i probably wouldn't even notice if he wore anything hideous! :lmfao: on the pix+vids i notice though. :naughty:

btw, i'm still not a big fan of the red striped shirt with the tail. :teehee: kinda got used to it because he wore it so often, but it's definitely not my fave piece of mika clothing. :fisch:

luxemburg70.jpg

omg!!!

but that pic is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEEE????????? :shocked:

what is this??? i mean... WHAT THE F+CK IS "IT" ??????

NO NO NO!!! GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah:

this orange sweater is kind of... :protest:

but if you do some vlogs we´ll be very entertained watching them and i promise we´ll stop talking rubbish about your outfits :mf_rosetinted:

i'd say that depends on what outfit he wears in the vlog. :naughty: a blog would be safer for him. :lmfao:

I actally kind of like the shirt, to be completely honest. :dunno: It's nice that he paired it with a solid colour overtop. It reminds me of a cardigan like this - which, when paired with a solid top underneath and a solid bottom, looks nice. Well, I think so.

yup. :naughty: like i said, apart from the holes i like it too. :bleh:

I never liked this. To me they look like fish scales.

Guys, you're tough with him :naughty:

OK..I have to admit you have found the 3 tee shirts I'm not a fan

But the problem with this man is that even with weird/ hideous clothes, he still looks handsome :mf_lustslow:

mshirt.jpg

31317_398239873230_113353933230_4391842_2436522_n_ddolggi18.jpg

RadioKey103Aug-2009.jpg

On the one below, I'm more shocked by the glasses and the haircut than by the clothes.. that I find quite Mika-ish early years :naughty:

2004752308771149171rsvq.jpg&t=1

:shocked:

Here, no need to comment:mf_rosetinted: Just 2 words : Thanks Louboutin!!

fi4ffle.jpg

Moreover, I strongly disagree on all the nasty comments on those pics ..

I love each of them :mf_lustslow:

So stylish.. so Mika... his unique style..

Even the roll-up pants and the golden shoes..I mean.. almost :mf_rosetinted:

Well.. I don't know.. they fit him very well :dunno:

Photo3-New-2009--300CMYK.jpg

154533_1640775011603_1003641157_1729360_6227616_n.jpg

x6107.jpg

61d3ebd337ad-1.jpg

DA scarf

scarfw.png

mika_5431177.jpg

:

108.png

th_bike.jpg

6ymsnc.jpg

Moreover, I strongly disagree on all the nasty comments on those pics ..

I love each of them :mf_lustslow:

So stylish.. so Mika... his unique style..

Even the roll-up pants and the golden shoes..I mean.. almost :mf_rosetinted:

Well.. I don't know.. they fit him very well :dunno:

it's certainly stylish but, sometimes, a little weird :teehee:

that's why i like him SO MUCH, i guess :wub2:

Last comment..

I don't know why nobody has posted those ones :boxed:

Sooo weird IMO..

0_45c24_5c92a793_XL.jpg

We carried on about that jacket for days and Mika told us to piss off because he likes it and he'll wear it. He turned up in it again a few days later :lmfao:

Last comment..

Sooo weird IMO..

0_45c24_5c92a793_XL.jpg

We carried on about that jacket for days and Mika told us to piss off because he likes it and he'll wear it. He turned up in it again a few days later :lmfao:

i'm just thinking that when i see him live, i'm so busy admiring him that i probably wouldn't even notice if he wore anything hideous! on the pix+vids i notice though.

btw, i'm still not a big fan of the red striped shirt with the tail. :teehee: kinda got used to it because he wore it so often, but it's definitely not my fave piece of mika clothing.

luxemburg70.jpg

:wub2::wub2:

I kinda like the colours (ok, except maybe for the shoes), and like the kind of outfit it is... But at the same time I hate seeing Mika in it! :lmfao:

:shocked: ow actually....I meant ..I like the shoes!!:aah: it was the only thing I liked of the pic :roftl:

On the one below, I'm more shocked by the glasses and the haircut than by the clothes.. that I find quite Mika-ish early years :naughty:

ok..it seems I'm the only one who like those glasses :teehee:

given that you know where he get most of his cloth:aah: do you know which brand/store/wherever he got them? I'l get them! :mf_rosetinted:

...then my mom will smash them against the wall

Edited by atreyu

This thread is brilliant.

jg5s14.jpg

This combination is also a bit....complicated.

Oh I love that. :roftl: The red with brown might be a bit "unconventional", but I think he makes it work. Of course I may be a little biased, as that brown hoodie just screams "vintage Mika" to me, so it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Birdy shorts!!

PEGLEG-NYC-for-Opening_84D0B542.jpg

OMG those are FANTASTIC. I hope someone tweeted him that link. I SO want him to do a festival in those. :biggrin2:

Please Mika, no baggy jeans!

Nooo, he looks the best in baggy-ish jeans. Not falling off his ass, mind you, but he doesn't need to rock tight trousers his whole life. The Coachella ones look great. :wub2:

th_koko-chart-show-8-2-101.jpg

Again, dead chicken... no.

The legendary parrot sash. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread. :roftl:

How about the sweatsuit, originally priced at $345.

B226C3E2.jpg

Ack! Mika, don't you dare!

I have a love/hate relationship with this outfit...

6ymsnc.jpg

Yikes. Those trousers might be alright for him... but not until the year 2048. Until then, he can give them back to his grandfather. :roftl:

what about these then?

61d3ebd337ad-1.jpg

Now that I actually love. If he were to add a bowler hat, that would look downright attractive. :teehee:

Last comment..

Sooo weird IMO..

0_45c24_5c92a793_XL.jpg

That was awesome. :roftl: After that, I wouldn't be surprised if he DID start rocking the birdy sweatsuit. :lmao: