Get Festive With Mika

STEP___

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the scarves are quite nice actually! i like the red one very much!

overpriced? :dunno: depends on the quality. i'm surprised they decided to add merchandise, considering he isn't touring at the moment.

i give them an A for effort :blush-anim-cl:

time to write a letter :teehee:

Dear Santa .... :newyear:

shipping will be free with Santa no?

Whoa. fugly and cheap.. i could make better ones on photoshop and get 'em printed off zazzle :teehee:

*edit* cheap looking i mean.. they're insanely overpriced for something so cheap-looking :naughty:

agree.....

Mikasounds...you should hire me...! my photoshop skill is not very good but I can make much better ones with photoshop. :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Please, send us hot weather, girls! :naughty:

I'd love it!:mf_lustslow:

Definitely, you wouldn't like to feel how hot it is here in Brazil... :shocked: I'm so happy I'm going to Europe on January, so I'll feel a little cold. :thumb_yello:

They are not ugly at all... But they are not nice as well. :(

I wish they were a little more colorfull, like those ones that Mika wears sometimes. :teehee: And, yes, they are certainly a bit expensive. Considering that an Euro equals to almost R$ 2,40... :sneaky2:

They are not ugly at all... But they are not nice as well. :(

I wish they were a little more colorfull, like those ones that Mika wears sometimes. :teehee: And, yes, they are certainly a bit expensive. Considering that an Euro equals to almost R$ 2,40... :sneaky2:

£1 --> AR$6.2873

That's why I don't buy merch and add shipping. It's crazy!

I like the hats, but I wish they had a Lollipop Girl or a mubbin or something instead of "MIKA" emblazoned across the front. It makes it look like the wearer's name is Mika. :roftl:

My thoughts exactly! :blink:

I'm addicted to scarves and all, but these are not my cup of tea. :teehee:

My thoughts exactly! :blink:

I'm addicted to scarves and all, but these are not my cup of tea. :teehee:

oh i think i could buy the red one, stuff it inside my winter coat and hold the word Mika close to my heart! i wouldn't get cold! :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

the scarves are quite nice actually! i like the red one very much!

overpriced? :dunno: depends on the quality. i'm surprised they decided to add merchandise, considering he isn't touring at the moment.

i give them an A for effort :blush-anim-cl:

time to write a letter :teehee:

Dear Santa .... :newyear:

shipping will be free with Santa no?

Well, compared to similar quality merch in Next, a hat AND scarf set for £18, it is pretty over priced.

I'm going to a TRIBAL TOTE BAG for Christmas...:wink2:

but I would like to buy a white t-shirt with Mika smile-face on..BUT it's only for mens... maybe any women have it too..? how does it looks to women..?

Archived