2011 - MIKA Fronts Global Hugo Boss Fragrance Campaign

dcdeb

My honesty could one day get me locked up lol but here goes : I live in a small town here in Ireland & Id love to somehow get my hands on hundreds of Mika Hugo Boss placards & in the dark hours secretly place them all over the town. Then everyone would wake up to giant Mikas lol Now that would be classsssss.

Yeah, they'll give me the poster, But I have to wait two months hahahahahaha waht's a pittty, I want it now :aah: :aah:

You're so lucky! I want one :aah:

My honesty could one day get me locked up lol but here goes : I live in a small town here in Ireland & Id love to somehow get my hands on hundreds of Mika Hugo Boss placards & in the dark hours secretly place them all over the town. Then everyone would wake up to giant Mikas lol Now that would be classsssss.

:lmfao: my town wouldnpt know what had hit them :roftl:

Walalawalaaaaaaa

:blink: Well ok then :aah:

:lmfao:

Yesterday I went to ask for the poster.

-Hello, I wanted to ask for a Mika poster of Hugo Boss campaing

-We dont have it, sorry.

-Yes, I know, in Spain, it won't be until May

-:blink::shocked:

-:roftl: So, you will be able to give me the poster?

-Yes, come here then, and we'll give it to you.:blink:

-Than you, bye!:biggrin2:

:teehee::teehee:

:shocked:

may?

:tears:

You're a lucky girl!!!!!

You're so lucky! I want one :aah:

:lmfao:

Good thing you've dared to ask :clap:

Nothing ventured nothing gained :thumb_yello:

Why am I lucky? You can ask in the shops too :blink:

I'm waiting for may, I hope the poster will be too too big :naughty:

may?

:tears:

Yes, May. Don't worry, maybe it'll be before May :blink:

I talked to a girl who owns a store,and she told me Hugo asks them to put the posters,but when the promotion is over,they ask them again to take the posters off. She told me that usually promotions are for 3 or 6 months,after this time,they throw them in the garbage. And she told me Hugo´s people are very strict with these things and if the contract is signed only for 6 months,when the last day arrives,Hugo rep calls to the store and ask her to take it off "right now" cause that model is not "their"model anymore. (if posters are exposed for more time maybe the models can ask them to pay more for using their faces :aah: or that´s what she told me).

Of course,if Mika´s posters are arriving to Spain,she won´t throw them to the garbage this time :fisch:

I talked to a girl who owns a store,and she told me Hugo asks them to put the posters,but when the promotion is over,they ask them again to take the posters off. She told me that usually promotions are for 3 or 6 months,after this time,they throw them in the garbage. And she told me Hugo´s people are very strict with these things and if the contract is signed only for 6 months,when the last day arrives,Hugo rep calls to the store and ask her to take it off "right now" cause that model is not "their"model anymore. (if posters are exposed for more time maybe the models can ask them to pay more for using their faces :aah: or that´s what she told me).

Of course,if Mika´s posters are arriving to Spain,she won´t throw them to the garbage this time :fisch:

:naughty::naughty:

:aah: that was my 1st perfume of :mf_lustslow: back in 1995!

green apple, mint, lavender & grapefruit clove, clary sage & geranium leaves, pine needles, vetiver, patchouli & muskv:fangurl: & that ****ty packaging & that toxic blue color..fantatastique :naughty:

cant wait to draw some moustache over that micaface here in berlusconiland :D