2011 - MIKA Fronts Global Hugo Boss Fragrance Campaign

dcdeb

Mika is fronting a global advertising campaign for Hugo Boss fragrances.

The photos of Mika looking nothing less than picturesque will appear in various countries across the world from now until the summer.

Here is the ad:

MikaHugoBoss500.jpg

Have anyone else noticed the car in the background? :teehee:

I think it has to do with the slogan Driven by creativity?.. What was it? Ah, "creativity drives success" :teehee:

Like I said before, I do hope there'll be a commercial! Maybe this commercial was the reason why he needed to get his driver's license :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Droopsy

Droopsy said:

I think it has to do with the slogan Driven by creativity?.. What was it? Ah, "creativity drives success" :teehee:

Like I said before, I do hope there'll be a commercial! Maybe this commercial was the reason why he needed to get his driver's license :mf_rosetinted:

" My new car http://twitpic.com/1kd67n " Mika tweeted it on 2010.05.03 :teehee:

94673075.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
typo

Yeah, but getting a car didn't encourage him to start driving.Didn't he get one of those fiat 500's in 2007 :dunno:?

It would be funny to see him do a HB commercial in that car though :mf_rosetinted:

It'll be a funny HB commercial movie !:lmao:

Yeah, but getting a car didn't encourage him to start driving.Didn't he get one of those fiat 500's in 2007 :dunno:?

It would be funny to see him do a HB commercial in that car though :mf_rosetinted:

He did, but I can't imagine him using it. It's such a small car. He'd have to sit on the back seat to have enough room for his legs :teehee: