2011 - MIKA Fronts Global Hugo Boss Fragrance Campaign

dcdeb

I must agree, but it´s not Mika´s fault... it´s photoshop´s fault :sneaky2: they made him look "weird" :sneaky2:

No, he's agree with the photoshop, so it's his fault too. I don't think they made it without his approval..

Mika does look a bit 'polished' or plastic.

If I could get that kind of shine off my furniture I'd be a happy woman:naughty:

I agree :naughty:

:shocked:

:boxed:

but... this guy is...... erm..... UGLY!! :aah: :aah:

:dunno: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd prefer that one over bronze statue Mika any day of the week. Finding the Mika ad in my mag instead would make me cringe.

M.S. is a brilliant and quite popular actor, though. And of course his name and face are (WAY) more familiar over here than Mika's. Seems a very decent decision to me.

:dunno:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd prefer that one over bronze statue Mika any day of the week. Finding the Mika ad in my mag instead would make me cringe.

M.S. is a brilliant and quite popular actor, though. And of course his name and face are (WAY) more familiar over here than Mika's. Seems a very decent decision to me.

oh yes, I agree here... I just never saw this guy before, and for me, Mika is hotter even with photoshop :aah: Still, though Mika is handsome and stuff,I think they chose him because of what he represents, and maybe it´s what they do with M.S. too, since they have the same slogan.

If there´s anyone wondering what they are saying in the interview, don´t do it. They just took pieces of others interviews, and put all them together. It´s not a real interview. Figure, they even said "Yes,Mika has a dog and it has her own twitter account, @Mikasdog" :mf_rosetinted:

There´s nothing new.

Spanish Interview

Thanks lot for linking my spanish friend @LadyMeeks :flowers2:

DTLUX.com

http://www.dtlux.com/mundolux/nombrespropios/articulo/el-maestro-del-pop

ver galeríaEl maestro del pop

:flowers2:Translation in English by @crazyaboutmika Thanks a lot !!! :huglove:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3492836&postcount=66

i

If there´s anyone wondering what they are saying in the interview, don´t do it. They just took pieces of others interviews, and put all them together. It´s not a real interview. Figure, they even said "Yes,Mika has a dog and it has her own twitter account, @Mikasdog" :mf_rosetinted:

There´s nothing new.

atleast they didn't murder his "moment" :aah: :aah:

:flowers2:Translation in English by @crazyaboutmika Thanks a lot !!! :huglove:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3492836&postcount=66

That was a brilliant interview! I love that he's been writing for other artists as well as for himself! He really is the true Maestro Of Pop! Thanks for the translation CAM