2011 - MIKA Fronts Global Hugo Boss Fragrance Campaign

dcdeb

they should have used the one in wich he's in the car it looks waaay better:wub2: and more like a perfume advertising, the one the picked is kind of vague

Ooh goodness. I've gone all hot and bothered. :teehee:

I love the car one much more too, he looks more realistic, and more like him. And you can see his fully body in the suit :naughty:

:fangurl:

Just did a google translate:

Mika Male! Eclectic, talented, visionary.

And, above all, ironic. All'identikit is the singer who owes much of its success to creativity. Just what I was looking for a masculine scent.

Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button from Formula 1, Superbike Marco Melandri, Marco Mengoni, the King de Mato X Factor. And then, Mika, the Anglo-Lebanese singer who enchanted the music scene thanks to his vocal range (already comparable to that of Freddie Mercury) and its immaginzione, which has resulted in a recognizable world fate of colors, Caroni, theater, games, costumes. They are the men that the house Hugo Boss has chosen as the face of its fragrance. Not men-and-beautiful-but simply icons of success, driven by creativity.

Mika, he told us this project.

When you say "campaign for a perfume, " vein natural to think of something macho. I of course I did things my way, taking out the child in me, trying to have fun.

Icon of irony, not sex appeal, then?

The irony is always useful, especially when others are most macho of you. As in the video for We Are Golden (where he sings in boxer, ed), I felt very sexy, but also very ridiculous. Nothing is certain when it is the seduction.

vanityk.jpg

Thanks to @CallMe_Lily on Twitter:wub2:

i :fangurl: alot

:swoon: :swoon:

And, above all, ironic. All'identikit is the singer who owes much of its success to creativity. Just what I was looking for a masculine scent.

Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button from Formula 1, Superbike Marco Melandri, Marco Mengoni, the King de Mato X Factor. And then, Mika, the Anglo-Lebanese singer who enchanted the music scene thanks to his vocal range (already comparable to that of Freddie Mercury) and its immaginzione, which has resulted in a recognizable world fate of colors, Caroni, theater, games, costumes. They are the men that the house Hugo Boss has chosen as the face of its fragrance. Not men-and-beautiful-but simply icons of success, driven by creativity.

When you say "campaign for a perfume, " vein natural to think of something macho. I of course I did things my way, taking out the child in me, trying to have fun.

The irony is always useful, especially when others are most macho of you. As in the video for We Are Golden (where he sings in boxer, ed), I felt very sexy, but also very ridiculous. Nothing is certain when it is the seduction.

great! thank you for the translation! :huglove:

vanityk.jpg

Thanks to @CallMe_Lily on Twitter:wub2:

i :fangurl: alot

Thanks for sharing, sweetie! :wink2: Mika pics are never enough... :biggrin2:

Oh I like that pic in the car better than the other one. Looks more realistic.

Indeed, I agree. Anyway, I'm still a little confused when I look at these pics. :teehee:

:naughty:

Another rough translation :aah:

Hugo Boss has a style much more rigorous than their own.

It is true, Boss is not among the designers who usually buy, however, too small "for making perfumes. But when you decide to join a project like this, you do it because you like the pairing, the human relationship. The group has convinced me.

Usually wears perfume?

Little for the truth. And when I do, I choose frangranze of small shops, where they attack even the labels handmade. Usually I buy colognes very simple. And then collect species from all over the world. My favorite scents are the animals like the musk.

Your memory of scents.

The women in my family wore fragrances strong, my mother used a Bulgarian rose oil, she and Arabic. But I think my favorite smell is that of bleach with a touch of tobacco. I had this aunt who just finished cleaning the entire kitchen sat and lit a cigarette, he was so sad, alone, listening to music and drank coffee together. I do not smoke, but I like it when people do it in my house because it goes back to that time.

He has some memory attached to Bordighera, where he spent many holidays?

I hated Italy when I was a kid and we came in Liguria in the summer. I must have looked too weird and effeminate, and let me know it was impossible even in ice cream.

But now the Italians love it.

It took a bit ', but now I feel accepted by Italy and the Italia.

Have you ever thought of his own line of clothes or her perfume?

I am interested in creating a world in constant change, with ideas that do not necessarily become tangible, and then sold. For example, to prepare for my concert, it took three months of creative flow. If we had done to sell T-shirts, no one would put the heart. So I think we should leave to make perfumes and clothes to those who can do really.

Do not think there is an excessive use of celebrity sponsors?

No, if there is consistency. All he does Beyonce for example, it makes sense. She is a superstar and its PLANNED are perfectly in line with his character.

We still believe that the star power on the public?

If there is a strong idea, yes. The campaign for Hugo Boss and interesting because we are a heterogeneous group......

Well, now we know he doesn't smoke :aah: For sure.

It is true, Boss is not among the designers who usually buy, however, too small "for making perfumes. But when you decide to join a project like this, you do it because you like the pairing, the human relationship. The group has convinced me.

Usually wears perfume?

Little for the truth. And when I do, I choose frangranze of small shops, where they attack even the labels handmade. Usually I buy colognes very simple. And then collect species from all over the world. My favorite scents are the animals like the musk.

Your memory of scents.

The women in my family wore fragrances strong, my mother used a Bulgarian rose oil, she and Arabic. But I think my favorite smell is that of bleach with a touch of tobacco. I had this aunt who just finished cleaning the entire kitchen sat and lit a cigarette, he was so sad, alone, listening to music and drank coffee together. I do not smoke, but I like it when people do it in my house because it goes back to that time.

I hated Italy when I was a kid and we came in Liguria in the summer. I must have looked too weird and effeminate, and let me know it was impossible even in ice cream.

I am interested in creating a world in constant change, with ideas that do not necessarily become tangible, and then sold. For example, to prepare for my concert, it took three months of creative flow. If we had done to sell T-shirts, no one would put the heart. So I think we should leave to make perfumes and clothes to those who can do really.

No, if there is consistency. All he does Beyonce for example, it makes sense. She is a superstar and its PLANNED are perfectly in line with his character.

If there is a strong idea, yes. The campaign for Hugo Boss and interesting because we are a heterogeneous group......

Thanks for posting :biggrin2:

Bleach with a touch of tobacco eh ? :teehee:

Usually wears perfume?

Your memory of scents.

Musk!!:wags_finger: to obtein natural musk an endangered animal needs to be killed (according to wikipedia) :sneaky2:

hopes he uses the synthetic one:shun:

wikip also says it smells animalic, earthy and woody or something akin to the odor of baby's :naughty:

MIKA's not helping much HB with his scent talk :clap: thought they would tell him to talk about the perfum his promoting all the time

aw I like the smell of tabaco venthough I don't smoke too, people always stare at me like:boxed:

Edited by atreyu