2011 - MIKA Fronts Global Hugo Boss Fragrance Campaign

dcdeb

aaaw, does that mean it's going to be here soon?? :teehee:

Did you ask the shop to give it to you yet? :naughty:

I saw in Belgrade that in one big store, but I was just passing away and then I saw big Mika ... and I screamed Ohh My It's MIKA :boing: and my sis and her friend was :blink: and I came back to the store and just :fangurl: and a security guy looked at me like :loco: ... and I am thinking about to asking if they can give me when that campaign pass :teehee:

I saw in Belgrade that in one big store, but I was just passing away and then I saw big Mika ... and I screamed Ohh My It's MIKA :boing: and my sis and her friend was :blink: and I came back to the store and just :fangurl: and a security guy looked at me like :loco: ... and I am thinking about to asking if they can give me when that campaign pass :teehee:

That's exactly what I'm planning to do :roftl:

:aah:

I think I'm gonna ask for it :teehee:...or maybe make my siter ask for it :mf_rosetinted:

Belgrad?!Did someone see it in Bucharest too?!:blink: (PRAYS!!!)

:lmao:

Just imagine,you can put it up on your wall :das:

P250611_14.20.jpg

in Uruguay :fangurl:

:swoon::stretcher:

Awwwww! Big pic :swoon:

Thanks for sharing :huglove:

I haven't seen any around but if I do, I'll sure ask for it :wub2:or steal it and run away very fast... :naughty:

Yea! would be nice! :wink2:sofi_4 has taken a good photo :wub2:

haha I thought the same thing to :teehee:

Edited by Cecilia Barrios

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this page, it's not new...:blink:

New Advertising Faces HUGO BOSS for Men Perfume

Published August 20, 2011 | By dee-nee

http://www.footluxe.com/2011/08/new-advertising-faces-hugo-boss-for-men-perfume/

To promote their most successful fragrances for men, the German fashion house

Hugo Boss has released new amazing faces with their power, character and looks

to embody the brand’s perfumes, along with new refreshing scents.

There are five stunning well known faces chosen to represent four most successful

perfumes, based on each person’s life and personal qualities, reflecting to the key

characteristic of each perfume presented.

There is the Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom fronted for Boss Orange Man,

symbolizing the free, optimistic and joyful spirit as a modern man,

which the perfume is dedicated to men full of obsession, casual and natural spirit in

facing their life. As to the perfume, it contains apple and coriander in the tops, frankincense,

warm incense and Szechuan pepper in the middle, with vanilla bean and African

Burbinga wood in the base.

Another two faces are the Formula 1 champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button for

the classic Boss Bottled and Boss Bottled Night, symbolizing the masculine ideals of success,

which the perfumes are dedicated to those dynamic and ambitious young men who know

their goals and always strive for new challenges. Boss Bottled contains apple and citrus

in the tops, pelargonium, warm cinnamon, and cloves in the middle, with sandalwood,

vetiver and precious cedar in the base, whereas Boss Bottled Night contains lavender

and birch tree in the tops, African violet in the middle, with Louro Amarelo wood

and musk in the base

The last two amazing faces are the Lebanese singer Mika and German actor

Matthias Schweighöfer for Hugo perfume, symbolizing a creative, confident style for

an unconventional look that’s progressive without being loud. Hugo perfume contains

lavender, green apple, mint and grapefruit in the tops, carnation, sage and geranium

in the middle, with pine tree, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver in the base. As to Matthias

Schweighöfer, he embodies the perfume exclusively only in Germany

By presenting these five incredible stars, the new advertising campaign of Hugo Boss

perfume for men has truly reflected the entire characters of each individual successful perfume,

presenting with the fragrances’ motto,

Power drives success; Passion drives success and Creativity drives success

New-Advertising-Faces-HUGO-BOSS-for-Men-Perfume-02.jpg

Mika-for-Hugo-Perfume-460x614.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

he looks so... :mf_lustslow:

has anybody seen this ad in the USA? or in any magazine from anywhere? or is it only in stores?

i desperatly want this ad in glossy. i'd totally buy the mag just for the ad so i've been flipping through random men's magazines here in the USA (got some odd looks at the store since not a man!) but haven't seen it yet. i'm about ready to give up hope :(

• 7 years later...