2011 - MIKA Fronts Global Hugo Boss Fragrance Campaign

dcdeb

Hey! I'm english and the Sheffield gig was sold out :shun: So please, if you are smacking the english, make sure it's just the stupid people in London :naughty:

no need to worry!! I´ll go in the streets asking people "you like Mika".

answer A: "who?"--- (slaps)

answer B: "no"---- (slaps)

answer C: "yes"---- (gives a lollipop)

answer D: "OH MY GOD!! YOU LIKE MIKA TOO??? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!! HE´S AMAZING :fangurl:" ----- (since this girl must be eloise.shaw,goes with her to have some drinks) :aah:

no need to worry!! I´ll go in the streets asking people "you like Mika".

answer A: "who?"--- (slaps)

answer B: "no"---- (slaps)

answer C: "yes"---- (gives a lollipop)

answer D: "OH MY GOD!! YOU LIKE MIKA TOO??? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!! HE´S AMAZING :fangurl:" ----- (since this girl must be eloise.shaw,goes with her to have some drinks) :aah:

And again...

LOL.gif

• 1 month later...
Ooooh! It's longer than usual! Thankyou for posting :teehee:

Still nothing in the UK?

I haven't seen anything :dunno:. Though I have quite regularly been browsing the bigger shopping centres :naughty:. Not only to find MIKA HB poster of course :fisch:

• 3 weeks later...
I keep seeing Bloom in a Tv ad....think Mika and the other guy (whose name I forgot :aah:) will get one too?

I'd be very surprised if he gets on an advert in the UK. The British only seem to see him as "That gay guy who sang Grace Kelly." It doesn't matter to them that he's the best looking of those three guys. It's not fair, but it is how he is perceived over here.

Where was this? :fangurl:

I'd be very surprised if he gets on an advert in the UK. The British only seem to see him as "That gay guy who sang Grace Kelly." It doesn't matter to them that he's the best looking of those three guys. It's not fair, but it is how he is perceived over here.

Over here, falsetto is associated with being gay so not a very good thing for poor mika :hair:

Where was this? :fangurl:

Over here, falsetto is associated with being gay so not a very good thing for poor mika :hair:

Oh, believe me, it's not just there :annoyed_h4h: these people are all over the globe

Sorry Mika, you're the second good-looking...I prefer OB..he's more "natural" at the photo :mf_rosetinted:

Mika does look a bit 'polished' or plastic.

If I could get that kind of shine off my furniture I'd be a happy woman:naughty:

I don't like the picture of Orlando Bloom either. He usually looks better in photos, as does Mika. I'm just not crazy about the whole mood/atmosphere of these pics and the photoshopping of course.