2011 - MIKA Fronts Global Hugo Boss Fragrance Campaign

dcdeb

I have just spent an extrodinary amount of time flicking through every page of Vouge in my local supermarket and I think that every fragrance ever created was advertised apart from this one :shocked:

Maybe the Vogue you had was "too old".I believe it is released once a month?!So maybe it's in the March-magazine...:wink2:

You have grasped the language excellently :teehee:

ok, that red outfit was pretty weird but GOT hot , As in अब जा कर ?!

Translation for "अब जा कर ?" -

Um.... ha ha can't really think of any English phrase hmm.. I think a person would probably go " he wasn't hot before or wait now he is wait..what ?! :boxed:

Hey! Yo have my same giftsoup! :biggrin:

mikahugobossjpg.png

OMG :shocked::floor:

I hope he will have new music out sometime in the not too distant future instead of messing about with this poncy crap.

I expect it paid well though and lots of people fawned over him.

This isn't really why I like Mika, it's his music. I can do without this.

Okay, but take a look into those gorgeous eyes on the picture, and if you didn't know who he was, wouldn't you want to find out about him?

When you learned he is a singer/spngwriter, wouldn't you be curious to hear what he's wrote and sung?

If you heard some Mika songs, sung by that gorgeous voice of his, and saw some of his live performances, wouldn't you want MORE!?

Wouldn't you then buy his albums, including #3?

Of course you would.

This is just what Mika needs ahead of his album! His face absolutely everywhere... especially those EYES!!

As 'Seven of Nine' would say. "Resistance is futile."

To me, the message fits with the image I have in my head about Mika. He IS using his creativity to become successful. He himself said that his success has little to do with his talent and more to do with work. The end result is success.

So how do you present the idea of success to masses? By showing him in a suit worn by successful people.

That's the only way to make people get the idea. And the way it works for most people is that when they hear of a successful story, they want to see what is behind it, so they'll look him up or at least not reject him right away just because he is wearing an orange jacket on stage. The 'truely original' clothes he is wearing on stage are part of his stage persona that helped him get to where he is now. That does not mean, however, that he is walking down the street dressed like that.

Not to mention the orange jacket he wears on stage, he may have a more creative style than this one

But finally, I quite agree with you about the idea of success that people can have in mind.

I like your point of view :thumb_yello:

Okay, but take a look into those gorgeous eyes on the picture, and if you didn't know who he was, wouldn't you want to find out about him?

When you learned he is a singer/spngwriter, wouldn't you be curious to hear what he's wrote and sung?

If you heard some Mika songs, sung by that gorgeous voice of his, and saw some of his live performances, wouldn't you want MORE!?

Wouldn't you then buy his albums, including #3?

Of course you would.

This is just what Mika needs ahead of his album! His face absolutely everywhere... especially those EYES!!

As 'Seven of Nine' would say. "Resistance is futile."

No one of my friends love Mika,and I showed them the pic and though all of them said he looked good,no one went :fangurl: at all :aah:

I've just been reading people's comments about Mika doing this ad and what he says etc...

I have to say, it doesn't bother me in the slightest that he did this ad. Yeah, he looks hot (and I do like men in suits! :das:), but I don't feel that he has to justify what he does to us. Besides I generally don't take whatever he says as gospel because most of the time he lies (and he's even admitted that he's lied, epsecially in interviews).

I agree with you! Besides, just because he had his photo taken for the ad, and has been to a couple of things in the evening, that doesn't mean he isn't working hard during the day.

I'm sure he is, but this campaign will hopefully get the public interested in him, help him to sell the albums he records and get him more fans.

I agree with you! Besides, just because he had his photo taken for the ad, and has been to a couple of things in the evening, that doesn't mean he isn't working hard during the day.

I'm sure he is, but this campaign will hopefully get the public interested in him, help him to sell the albums he records and get him more fans.

+ 1 . Totally agree with you

That's what I said also :thumb_yello:

He might find inspiration anywhere, anytime.

:original:

Yes, indeed! He needs to see things and go new places. Yes, I guess he has some kind of "inner world" but surely he must feed his creativity somehow?

No one of my friends love Mika,and I showed them the pic and though all of them said he looked good,no one went :fangurl: at all :aah:

Bad friends :aah::naughty: I showed the ad only to my husband and he said "yes yes it's mika" I think he didn't pay much attention :sneaky2:

this ad is a great idea I think...

many people listen to Mikas music now and then (like threw the radio) and have no idea who it is and how he looks like...hopefully more people will get intersted in him and his music

Yes, indeed! He needs to see things and go new places. Yes, I guess he has some kind of "inner world" but surely he must feed his creativity somehow?

Bad friends :aah::naughty: I showed the ad only to my husband and he said "yes yes it's mika" I think he didn't pay much attention :sneaky2:

No one of my friends also like Mika, and about my husband I don't dare to show him the Mika's pic of HB :sneaky2:

No one of my friends also like Mika, and about my husband I don't dare to show him the Mika's pic of HB :sneaky2:

I sent the pic to my sister on MSN, saying "OMG, look, it's Mika, look how amazing he's looking here!" and all that :fangurl: thing... She said: "Yes". :sneaky2:

I sent the pic to my sister on MSN, saying "OMG, look, it's Mika, look how amazing he's looking here!" and all that :fangurl: thing... She said: "Yes". :sneaky2:

I also sent to my sister,I'm waiting for hes answer,but I know for sure she'll like it.:wub2:

fortunately my sister is a drooler :aah::aah:

I also sent to my sister,I'm waiting for hes answer,but I know for sure she'll like it.:wub2:

Yeah, and that's what I expected from my sis! But no... How in the world can a person have something more important/exciting to think about than Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, and that's what I expected from my sis! But no... How in the world can a person have something more important/exciting to think about than Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

That's what you are asking,or what you sister asks to you? :blink:

And that's my case,I have anything more important to think,just in Mika.:wub2:

A few weeks ago I was b*tchng becuase he wasn't letting hisef be known and not doing a good job marketing wise. So what you guys have beeing saying, changed my mind a lil regarding the ad :teehee:

Also it is true that creativity isn't expressed in cloth. Dressing plain white, orange or in a black suit doesn't change the fact that he's creative...I guess the statement they want to make is just with mika the person not the character he becomes on stage

But still is confusing for me they could have make it a bit more mikaish...

Anyways he seems to be changing his image alot now, so can't say what's mikaish anymore :hypo: