2011 - MIKA Fronts Global Hugo Boss Fragrance Campaign

dcdeb

loveu-o.gif

Another great post! Yes, you put it wonderfully well! He's remaining one-step-ahead of the current trends.

I agree, he DID start the movement that they've all copied, about being 'different', and people like Gaga have taken it to such extremes that if Mika continued in that vein, he wouldn't actually BE different anymore. They'd think of him as a male Gaga, or else keep comparing him to Adam Lambert.

So he's on a new track, and good for him.

I think the lesson here for all of us is to just trust Mika and let him do things HIS way. We're not going to loose him, but we have to let him do what feels right, to him.

I think that his LOOK it´s wonderfull and Beatifull....

I think he´ll go to conquest the heart of whole world...

BRAVE FOR MIKA AND his awesome image....

kiss-o.gif

imager.php?id=2045252GIFSoup

Edited by mer

Another great post! Yes, you put it wonderfully well! He's remaining one-step-ahead of the current trends.

I agree, he DID start the movement that they've all copied, about being 'different', and people like Gaga have taken it to such extremes that if Mika continued in that vein, he wouldn't actually BE different anymore. They'd think of him as a male Gaga, or else keep comparing him to Adam Lambert.

So he's on a new track, and good for him.

I think the lesson here for all of us is to just trust Mika and let him do things HIS way. We're not going to loose him, but we have to let him do what feels right, to him.

Very interesting thoughts!:thumb_yello:

My ex used to wear always Hugo Boss... not "Elements" just the one called "Hugo Boss" and it smells like **** IMO :mf_rosetinted:

sorry Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Elements is quite lovely actually, not too strong, fresh. "Hugo Man" is targeted for older men, it's more businesslike, imo.

Edit: Oh, I was talking about Hugo Boss Pure". So just ignore this :teehee:

Edited by tiibet

Elements is quite lovely actually, not too strong, fresh. "Hugo Boss" is targeted for older men, it's more businesslike, imo.

Yes,I didn´t like it at all... But I haven´t smelt elements either... and I don´t think I´m gonna do it... it´s for men!! :aah: :aah:

no matter if Mika ads the parfum,I´m not wearing men´s parfum LOL

Elements is quite lovely actually, not too strong, fresh. "Hugo Man" is targeted for older men, it's more businesslike, imo.

Edit: Oh, I was talking about Hugo Boss Pure". So just ignore this :teehee:

Might go to John Lewis and have a smell of it:roftl:

I once had Hugo Boss Deep Red. Then I changed it for Armani's Diamonds. Which I changed for Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. Which I'm sticking with.

Just thought you were desperate to know.:naughty:

You're so fickle:roftl:

I once had Hugo Boss Deep Red. Then I changed it for Armani's Diamonds. Which I changed for Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. Which I'm sticking with.

Just thought you were desperate to know.:naughty:

thanx Ingie... now I can sleep....:roftl::roftl:

btw... I´m stuck with Calvin Klein One :mf_rosetinted: so you can sleep tonight too :mf_rosetinted:

thanx Ingie... now I can sleep....:roftl::roftl:

btw... I´m stuck with Calvin Klein One :mf_rosetinted: so you can sleep tonight too :mf_rosetinted:

That one is not my style. I'm all sophisticated and stuff. You know how I roll like a real lady:mf_rosetinted:

I currently like & wear -

orange-blossom.jpg

"Orange Blossom"

by

Jo Malone:

. . . also, just replaced this nice little sampler,

JO+MALONE+PERFUME+SET+JPEG.jpg

Thinking of expanding a bit! :blush-anim-cl:

hmmm..I think I'd like this one...orange blossom...but maybe orange blossom is sth different than orange....I love orange scent....makes my mood go high...

love parfums...always looking for new scents...but I'm very selective...anyway it's interesting to know what you ladies like ...AND I'd like to know if Mika wears that Hugo from time to time....

My ex used to wear always Hugo Boss... not "Elements" just the one called "Hugo Boss" and it smells like **** IMO :mf_rosetinted:

sorry Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:wink2: yeah...it's very individual and chemical and primal...scents....that one from ad it's Hugo Boss Hugo green, right??

hmmm..I think I'd like this one...orange blossom...but maybe orange blossom is sth different than orange....I love orange scent....makes my mood go high...

love parfums...always looking for new scents...but I'm very selective...anyway it's interesting to know what you ladies like ...AND I'd like to know if Mika wears that Hugo from time to time....

My father used to keep my mother

in a steady supply of this stuff:

~ guerlain l'heure bleue ~

Guerlain5.jpg

It's the real deal

-- perfume (not cologne) --

Today, I couldn't begin to afford it.

Edited by A. Clay

My father used to keep my mother in

a steady supply of this stuff:

guerlain l'heure bleue

Guerlain5.jpg

It's the real deal

perfume (not cologne) --

today, I couldn't begin to afford it.

Oh, thank you very much...it's Guerlain...looks very interesting...I have to try it:wink2: it's v e r y possible I will like it!!!!! kisses

oh..you changed the picture:-)))

I think he looks good in the picture but in my opinion, he looks much better in other pictures.

I think so too. I thought it's just because I normally don't like airbrushed photos, maybe also that pose.. :dunno: (but that's how most of the ads, if not all of them, look anyway :naughty: ) I think all in all he's looking good but like you say he's got much better looking pics and if I may add, 'real' amazing pics.

Oh, thank you very much...it's Guerlain...looks very interesting...I have to try it:wink2:

it's v e r y possible I will like it!!!!! kisses

oh..you changed the picture:-)))

It's VERY expensive, but has some orange scent,

which you mentioned you like.

Yes, I changed the picture to show the

beautiful box the bottle comes in.

But, I'm a bit off-topic, back to MIKA--

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3353243&postcount=1885