Not everything needs a thread

We all know that Mika loves costumes and stuff... we´ve seen him in an astronaut suit, as a teddy bear, a horse, a penguin, Napoleon...

Do you think that he would dress up like them if he weren´t famous?? He looks quite comfy with them...

qv8lq.jpg

We all know that Mika loves costumes and stuff... we´ve seen him in an astronaut suit, as a teddy bear, a horse, a penguin, Napoleon...

Do you think that he would dress up like them if he weren´t famous?? He looks quite comfy with them...

qv8lq.jpg

where is it taken? :blink:

He's probably getting all that energy out on stage. If you look at Mika's white flat I think I can understand why he'd show up to a party in a simple white outfit.

He's probably getting all that energy out on stage. If you look at Mika's white flat I think I can understand why he'd show up to a party in a simple white outfit.

So you think he wouldn´t :mf_rosetinted:

We still haven´t seen his new flamboyant house :das: maybe it´s all coloured and stuff...

I do think he would love to dress up like that :mf_rosetinted:

qv8lq.jpg

I think if he would want to do it he would do it. It´s Mika he does always what he want ( but then we wouldn´t get pics to see :wink2:).

I think if he would want to do it he would do it. It´s Mika he does always what he want ( but then we wouldn´t get pics to see :wink2:).

That´s what I mean, he needs to go to closed-doors-parties to do what he wants to do. I don´t think he always does what he wants to. I remember in France... can´t remember the city... when he revealed Melachi´s name... there´s a vid of him watching a book that a fan gave him, and people behind him started to touch his hair. He politely stand it for a bit, and after a couple of times more, he turned around with an angry face that only lasted 2 seconds, then he focused on the book again. You really think he wouldn´t like to slap those girls? I´m sure he would. Maybe it´s just a bad example, but what I mean is that Mika can´t do what he wants. Yeah, I know that press in London doesn´t give a damn about him... but I´m pretty sure that if he arrives at a party dressed like Jodie, press would appear.

Edited by basicamenteyo

That´s what I mean, he needs to go to closed-doors-parties to do what he wants to do. I don´t think he always does what he wants to. I remember in France... can´t remember the city... when he revealed Melachi´s name... there´s a vid of him watching a book that a fan gave him, and people behind him started to touch his hair. He politely stand it for a bit, and after a couple of times more, he turned around with an angry face that only lasted 2 seconds, then he focused on the book again. You really think he wouldn´t like to slap those girls? I´m sure he would. Maybe it´s just a bad example, but what I mean is that Mika can´t do what he wants. Yeah, I know that press in London doesn´t give a damn about him... but I´m pretty sure that if he arrives at a party dressed like Jodie, press would appear.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You´re right girl!!! You´re right

Those people are not just dressed up though. That is their "real" hair. They are not wearing wigs and I doubt they coloured and shaved it just for this party.

I'm sure many of us have come across candid shots of Mika before he was famous and he just looked like a normal kid. A couple of times he looked like he was wearing a bit of guyliner when he was in his early 20s and that's it.

I think Mika gets all his eccentric flambouyant stuff out on stage and in real life he's more often walking around in very simple understated clothes and it's not because anyone's watching him. In fact he seems to get more dressed up when he's appearing somewhere he will be forced to pose for photos. I don't think he'd turn up somewhere in drag or with shaved blue hair any more than he would live in a tacky house filled with fake daisies and clown murals on the walls.

Those people are not just dressed up though. That is their "real" hair. They are not wearing wigs and I doubt they coloured and shaved it just for this party.

I'm sure many of us have come across candid shots of Mika before he was famous and he just looked like a normal kid. A couple of times he looked like he was wearing a bit of guyliner when he was in his early 20s and that's it.

I think Mika gets all his eccentric flambouyant stuff out on stage and in real life he's more often walking around in very simple understated clothes and it's not because anyone's watching him. In fact he seems to get more dressed up when he's appearing somewhere he will be forced to pose for photos. I don't think he'd turn up somewhere in drag or with shaved blue hair any more than he would live in a tacky house filled with fake daisies and clown murals on the walls.

I hope you are right :aah:

MIKA's Lollipop included in Just Dance 3's list of songs

List of songs to ''Just Dance 3'' is released

Ubisoft has finally revealed the list of songs that will be in the repertoire of Just Dance 3, which debuts in October. The third title of the franchise that has sold millions of copies around the world, will be released for Wii, Kinect, Xbox 360 and PlayStation Move.

Among the new features there will be new game options, choreography for up to four people and the mode that will allow the player, in the same song, try different styles and movements. Kinect users will have one more advantage: they can create their own sequences and follow the movements among the players.

The music selection has become known all over the world, taken from the repertoire of artists like Black Eyed Peas, Cee Lo Green, Jessie J, Katy Pery, Mika, among others. Check it out:

1. 2 Unlimited - No Limit

2. a-ha - Take On Me

3. Anja - Dance All Nite

4. Bananarama - Venus

5. Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

6. Bollywood Rainbow - Kurio ko uddah le jana

7. Cee Lo Green - Forget You

8. Countdown Mix Masters - Beautiful Liar

9. Daft Punk - Da Funk

10. Danny Elfman - This is Halloween

11. Donna Summer - I Feel Love

12. Dr. Creole - Baby Zouk

13. Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand

14. Girls Aloud - Jump (For My Love)

15. Groove Century - Boogie Wonderland

16. Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For

17. Inspector Marceau - The Master Blaster

18. Janelle Monae - Tightrope (Solo Version)

19. Jessie J featuring B.o.B - Price Tag

20. Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra - Hungarian Dance No. 5

21. Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - California Gurls

22. Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin - You

23. Konshens - Jamaican Dance

24. African Ladies - Pata Pata

25. Latino Sunset - Mamasita

26. Laura Bell Bundy - Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)

27. Lena Meyer-Landrut - Satellite

28. LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem

29. Madness - Night Boat To Cairo

30. MIKA - Lollipop

31. Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland - Promiscuous

32. Pointer Sisters - I´m So Excited

33. Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

34. Reggaeton Explosion - Boom

35. Rita Mitsouko - Marcia Baila

36. Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - Somethin´ Stupid

37. Scissor Sisters - I Don´t Feel Like Dancin´

38. Sweat Invaders - Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)

39. Taio Cruz - Dynamite

40. The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star

41. The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl

42. The Girly Team - Baby One More Time

43. The London Theatre Orchestra & Cast - Think

44. The Sugarhill Gang - Apache (Jump On It)

45. Tommy Sparks - She´s Got Me Dancing

46. Wilson Pickett - Land of 1000 Dances

Found here: http://games.terra.com.br/noticias/0,,OI5302906-EI1702,00-Repertorio+de+Just+Dance+tera+de+Katy+Perry+a+Queen.html

I have no idea who he is, but he's thinking he is the new Mika (you wish! :naughty:). Anyway, it's good to hear that someone wants to be like our Golden Boy :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/3768575/Now-Olly-Murs-is-taking-the-Mika.html

Now Olly Murs is taking the Mika

Olly Murs has been getting in touch with his feminine side recently - now he reckons he's the new Mika.

Talking about his material the singer said: "The second album has got a lot more of a soulful feel to it.

"I'm a very happy-go-lucky person so I do songs that are very happy-go-lucky.

"My next single is even happier than Heart Skips A Beat, if that's possible.

"I'm the new Mika, f***ing hell."

This sort of chat might be why his record label got the wrong idea recently and designed a camp cover for current single, which also features Rizzle Kicks. They performed it together at V at the weekend.

Olly said: "You should have seen the single cover before the final version was decided on.

"It was horrendous. I don't know what my team were thinking."

EDIT: Oh, someone opened a thread about that :teehee:

Edited by Milda

I have no idea who he is, but he's thinking he is the new Mika (you wish! :naughty:). Anyway, it's good to hear that someone wants to be like our Golden Boy :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/3768575/Now-Olly-Murs-is-taking-the-Mika.html

Now Olly Murs is taking the Mika

Olly Murs has been getting in touch with his feminine side recently - now he reckons he's the new Mika.

Talking about his material the singer said: "The second album has got a lot more of a soulful feel to it.

"I'm a very happy-go-lucky person so I do songs that are very happy-go-lucky.

"My next single is even happier than Heart Skips A Beat, if that's possible.

"I'm the new Mika, f***ing hell."

This sort of chat might be why his record label got the wrong idea recently and designed a camp cover for current single, which also features Rizzle Kicks. They performed it together at V at the weekend.

Olly said: "You should have seen the single cover before the final version was decided on.

"It was horrendous. I don't know what my team were thinking."

EDIT: Oh, someone opened a thread about that :teehee:

Dear Olly, to be the new Mika, you need to be taller,thinner,cutter, and most important... more tallented than you are... so... you better try to find a new-idol-to-imitate cause this one is too high...

Watching one of his vids now... The guy has a nice voice, but... why trying to be "the new Mika" instead of just Olly?? His music (at last the vid I´ve seen) has nothing to do with Mika... I laughed seeing how Mika didn´t appear in his last video and this guy is the only which appears in his :aah:

Watching one of his vids now... The guy has a nice voice, but... why trying to be "the new Mika" instead of just Olly?? His music (at last the vid I´ve seen) has nothing to do with Mika... I laughed seeing how Mika didn´t appear in his last video and this guy is the only which appears in his :aah:

when i saw one of his vids, i'd compare him to Ronan keating, definitly not Mika :aah:

indeed:aah:

All he is saying is that he writes happy songs which is what Mika is known for. It's just a joke.

Yeah, I went to the thread after posting here... as I said there, I clicked on the wrong video on youtube cause his song didn´t seem to me "happy"... Mika´s lyrics are not happy, but music is. Maybe this guy is doing the opposite... happy lyrics with sad music :aah:

Anyway, not my cup of tea. Probably I won´t listen to him again anymore :roftl:

All he is saying is that he writes happy songs which is what Mika is known for. It's just a joke.

Yeah, I went to the thread after posting here... as I said there, I clicked on the wrong video on youtube cause his song didn´t seem to me "happy"... Mika´s lyrics are not happy, but music is. Maybe this guy is doing the opposite... happy lyrics with sad music :aah:

Anyway, not my cup of tea. Probably I won´t listen to him again anymore :roftl:

Oh, still... he said "I´m the new Mika" with those words... so... not the best way of promotioning himself IMO