Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Mika, you know I love you but the fishing vest was calling my name and I had to do this.

fishermika.jpg

BREAKING NEWS! After the Lozza campaign Mika has announced that he will be the new face of Fisherman's Friend!

:teehee:

:lmfao:

so minty fresh...:teehee:

With all these girls around they should change all the smilies to be girlie ones. connie_1.gif

I think I'm going to make a girlie smilies collection. smilie_girl_149.gif

EDIT

blush.gif Just saw the pic of the new hair and I kinda like it. I'm not sad anymore. smilie_hops_168.gifAnd I love all these girlie smileys :teehee:

*saves all girlie emoticon for her msn*

I'm sorry Mika, you know I love you but the fishing vest was calling my name and I had to do this.

fishermika.jpg

BREAKING NEWS! After the Lozza campaign Mika has announced that he will be the new face of Fisherman's Friend!

:roftl:

what is Fisherman's Friend? whatever, i don't care, if Mika endorses it then it must be great and i want to buy loads of it :aah:

EDIT

blush.gif Just saw the pic of the new hair and I kinda like it. I'm not sad anymore. smilie_hops_168.gifAnd I love all these girlie smileys :teehee:

i like his new haircut *phew* there i said it.

what is Fisherman's Friend? whatever, i don't care, if Mika endorses it then it must be great and i want to buy loads of it :aah:it.

Strong (for my tongue, deathly strong:aah:) menthol lozenge.

kreacher likes mika's haircut,:toot: kreacher likes mika's haircut,:toot: kreacher likes mika's haircut :toot:

There, now it's not a secret anymore.

:aah:

fishermika.jpg

Of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Imaginary-Friends-634x706.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

what is Fisherman's Friend? whatever, i don't care, if Mika endorses it then it must be great and i want to buy loads of it :aah:

Strong (for my tongue, deathly strong:aah:) menthol lozenge.

kreacher likes mika's haircut,:toot: kreacher likes mika's haircut,:toot: kreacher likes mika's haircut :toot:

There, now it's not a secret anymore.

:aah:

:lmao:

I thought it was canned sardines!!!