Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you didn't write it wrong, but you asked if I was invited or Mika. And since this is a captions thread, ...

I don't think I understood your last sentence in this post though. :blink:

sorry...the problem is that i write in the same way i think in spanish and is a mistake. I will be careful next time.

sorry...the problem is that i write in the same way i think in spanish and is a mistake. I will be careful next time.

You don't have to feel sorry. :huglove:

I speak a little Spanish, so I will remember to read in Spanish-English next time you write. :wink2:

just found on youtube

[YOUTUBE]_8rvmacaxzA[/YOUTUBE]

i hope it's okay to post :teehee: i wasn't going to post it, until i got to the 'drown in green jelly' line :floor:

I can sing la la la...and that's what he should just sing, what a dreadful voice, ffs!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can sing la la la...and that's what he should just sing, what a dreadful voice, ffs!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

makes me appreciate Mika even more :fangurl:

however i can already tell i'm going have that parody running in my head all night, but just sung in Mika's voice :aah:

just found on youtube

[YOUTUBE]_8rvmacaxzA[/YOUTUBE]

i hope it's okay to post :teehee: i wasn't going to post it, until i got to the 'drown in green jelly' line :floor:

:floor:

'I wanna french kiss your mam!!!' :lmfao:

I need this on my ipod :roftl:

What does it taste like? :teehee:

What I have to say has nothing to do with what you posted, but your siggie is kinda disturbing... :blink:

why disturbing?

when i see it can just hear Mona Lisa saying "oooooh girl, no you din'nt!" :roftl:

What does it taste like? :teehee:

What I have to say has nothing to do with what you posted, but your siggie is kinda disturbing... :blink:

Really???

iT'S JUST A REALLY GHUETTO mONA LISA...:mf_rosetinted:

why disturbing?

when i see it can just hear Mona Lisa saying "oooooh girl, no you din'nt!" :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

btw-thanx for this LITERAL vid many pages ago!!! (I saw this one for HE long time ago-and then I saw other literal vids ...for Bony Tyler etc...they're veryyy funny. but I forgot the key word...literal....and I couldn't find them....later....

so now they're back!!!thanks:-)))

sure I don't agree with some lyrics like "creepy gloves"- I loved the singing gloves:-))) but they're very funny:-))))

btw-thanx for this LITERAL vid many pages ago!!! (I saw this one for HE long time ago-and then I saw other literal vids ...for Bony Tyler etc...they're veryyy funny. but I forgot the key word...literal....and I couldn't find them....later....

so now they're back!!!thanks:-)))

sure I don't agree with some lyrics like "creepy gloves"- I loved the singing gloves:-))) but they're very funny:-))))

:thumb_yello: And Enrique Iglesias,and James Blunt :aah: But HE is great,I like the lyrics and the voice too :teehee: