Hi Everyone! ^^

aleja MJ

Hello. You can't imagine how happy I'm of be part of this awesome site! :roftl:

Well.. My name is Alejandra, but I preffer that you call me Aleja. I'm 14 years old and I'm from Colombia. I've been in love with Mika since I was 10 years old; I still can remember when I saw for the first time the "Love Today" video.. was love at first sight. Since that moment I've been always searching all kind of information about him, watching all his videos, and the most important: Loving him more each day. I really hope that someday he come to Colombia, that's my biggest dream. That's all :sweatdrop:

I wish I could find friends here, that feel and think the same about Mika. So.. see you around!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. My name is Alejandra, but I preffer that you call me Aleja. I'm 14 years old and I'm from Colombia. I've been in love with Mika since I was 10 years old; I still can remember when I saw for the first time the "Love Today" video.. was love at first sight. Since that moment I've been always searching all kind of information about him, watching all his videos, and the most important: Loving him more each day. I really hope that someday he come to Colombia, that's my biggest dream. That's all :sweatdrop:

I wish I could find friends here, that feel and think the same about Mika. So.. see you around!

welcome.jpg

You wish is a order, have a lot of fun here :biggrin2::aah:

P.S.: Loved your signature :blush-anim-cl:

:bye: Welcome to MFC family Aleja :wub2:

We feel just like you and we love to share Mika love here;I 'm sure you will have lots of fun with us :group_hug:

Enjoy MFC sweetie :huglove:

Alba, un gusto conocerte!! Gracias :biggrin2:

Thank you Crazyaboutmika!! :wub2: So what's your name dear?

Jaya, thanks! Lovely signature! ♥

Anney, thank you so much. I love this world :naughty:

Coolcat, thanks :teehee: I will.

Vanessa, nice to meet you and thank you!!

Sarah, thanks, hugs to you :wink2:

Treasa. Thank you so much! :D

Kate! Thank yoooou ♥

Sabine I'm already having it, thank you :roftl:

You all are awesome. Thank you everyone :blush-anim-cl:

Archived