The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

This youtube user dreamlandgirl https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsfSZ_7Z_kV25eMP7i7fLPQ has lots of Mika's videos and quite a few with Paul de Leeuw on this playlist 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFR6O2pbT742LJhZ4RGWKkFHMJuU2ncat

and she keeps uploading more and more :biggrin2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Guest superpapà

Hi guys! I really need your help: I bought the signed deluxe version of NPIH as a present for my best friend's birthday. A few months ago, I'm sure I saw a photo in which Mika was signing these photos, but I can't find it anywhere. I think it would be nice to print that picture and put it in the box, so...could you help me, please? :yes: :yes: :yes::mikasweat:

PS: Sorry if I made any mistake, I'm not English :italia::facepalm:

Hi guys! I really need your help: I bought the signed deluxe version of NPIH as a present for my best friend's birthday. A few months ago, I'm sure I saw a photo in which Mika was signing these photos, but I can't find it anywhere. I think it would be nice to print that picture and put it in the box, so...could you help me, please? :yes: :yes: :yes::mikasweat:

PS: Sorry if I made any mistake, I'm not English :italia::facepalm:

I don't know pics that Mika signing NPIH....guess you are confused with TOOL...

Mikainstagram

Edited by Kumazzz
typo

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

Looking for short 2 videos

1. Mika is under the bridge. On the bridge there's a man with a a bucket of water. He throws the water on Mika's head.

2. Mika is celebrating his birthday in unusual way. He jumps in the waterfall.

Could someone help me?

Hi.

Looking for short 2 videos

1. Mika is under the bridge. On the bridge there's a man with a a bucket of water. He throws the water on Mika's head.

2. Mika is celebrating his birthday in unusual way. He jumps in the waterfall.

Could someone help me?

i hope these are the ones you mean :)

1 Mika's bucket challenge

2 Mika's 25th Birthday vlog #23

https://video-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/1180788_645892382087797_16287_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjYwOCwicmxhIjoxNzI5LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6ImxlZ2FjeV9zZCJ9&rl=608&vabr=338&oh=94c6b7c9910e555a33ee7fd6cb2d16b3&oe=577FC405

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

Hi :bye: Some French fan who loves Mika asked me if he even sang Erase live...I told her he hadn't to my knownledge, but now I'm wondering too...  :teehee: Can anyone confirm? 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Hi :bye: Some French fan who loves Mika asked me if he even sang Erase live...I told her he hadn't to my knownledge, but now I'm wondering too...  :teehee: Can anyone confirm? 

Not that I know of. :dunno:

• Like 1

Thank you.

Cannot open the 2d one - "URL signature expired"

oops sorry  >.<

here's the FB page that has all the Mika vlogs

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.115908995108947

the birthday vlog is the 2nd one in the 5th row down

Thank you for the link :hug: I'm so glad all those videos are saved there :woot_jump:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hi everyone!

I recently saw the video of Mika walking around Paris (the one from the Bercy concert, where he keeps saying he's late).

Does anyone know the song used in background? It seems an oli song but i can't find it anywhere.

Thank you in advance!

Hi everyone!

I recently saw the video of Mika walking around Paris (the one from the Bercy concert, where he keeps saying he's late).

Does anyone know the song used in background? It seems an oli song but i can't find it anywhere.

Thank you in advance!

Do you mention this video ?

MIKA_ABSURD_FINAL_PRORES

sorry I don't know the music. :no:

Exactly, this one! I'm totally obsessed with it..

Hope someone else could help!

I just ran it through as many song recognition apps I could find and none of them recognized it  :( there are more websites to try though, I'll try those tomorrow. I don't have high hopes but I'm not giving up yet!

Hi everyone!

Thank you in advance!

I just ran it through as many song recognition apps I could find and none of them recognized it  :( there are more websites to try though, I'll try those tomorrow. I don't have high hopes but I'm not giving up yet!

i was actually wondering about this song because i wanted to add it to the mikapedia thing. Thanks for pursuing it LadyOlivier

It sounds like an old French song... maybe some French fans could ask their grandparents about it :teehee:

• Like 2

Thank you! If you need any help for the research i'm here, i can try too!

It reminds me of Jacques Tati movies's soundtrack but that' s not it  :dunno:

I'm pretty sure it is the famous soundtrack of an old movie and I have heard it before 

It also reminds me of Stephane Grappelli and Django Reinhardt's music :hypo:

Then I listened to the soundtrack of Amélie Poulain , then Woodie Hallen movies and even Fellini's 

It's driving me nuts :hair:

I'm thinking I should ask my aunt about it ...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Wasn't sure where to ask this, so I'd figured I'd post it here: 

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a big picture of the red heart with the 'M' in it? I've been searching and I can't find one.  :dunno: