The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Does anyone know if there is a thread about Mika's "fails"? You know, where he falls on stage, forgets lyrics, has technical problems, is stuck in a bin (:teehee:) and so on.. I love that kind of videos, they always make me laugh :roftl: I don't wanna miss any of them :teehee: So, does a thread like this exist? It would be very helpful for me :blush-anim-cl:

Does anyone know if there is a thread about Mika's "fails"? You know, where he falls on stage, forgets lyrics, has technical problems, is stuck in a bin (:teehee:) and so on.. I love that kind of videos, they always make me laugh :roftl: I don't wanna miss any of them :teehee: So, does a thread like this exist? It would be very helpful for me :blush-anim-cl:

I have no idea, but it would be such a good thread :naughty:

*waits for answers* :teehee:

Just wondering, what does Mika say at the beginning of "The Only Lonely One"?

To me, it just sounds like "I. SPY. IKEA!"

lolz :roftl:

He says "eins zwei drei vier", which means "one two three four" in german :biggrin2:

I know only this

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24838&highlight=random+walking

I's not about fails, actually, but it was a fun too.

Can someone say what he's speaking on the beggining of this video before he start to sing???

In case you're wondering...I actually...what happened was...this is really inappropriate music to tell this story. (Ladies and gentlemen?) Mika was jumping like a complete tw*t and he landed on the side of his foot, pulling two tendons and putting himself in a brace and the equivalent of all the old lady's pharmaceutical prescription for painkillers.

Think I've screwed up my other knee. Does anybody else have any problems? Do you have a problem? What's your problem? Yes? You clearly have a problem! No!

What's your problem? Oh well she f*cked up her foot too. You wanna come up on stage?

Do you know there's actually a trap door here because Houdini was in residence in the theatre. I wish it would open.

(If it doesn't make any sense it's because Mika was taking a lot of painkillers that night :fisch:)

In case you're wondering...I actually...what happened was...this is really inappropriate music to tell this story. (Ladies and gentlemen?) Mika was jumping like a complete tw*t and he landed on the side of his foot, pulling two tendons and putting himself in a brace and the equivalent of all the old lady's pharmaceutical prescription for painkillers.

Think I've screwed up my other knee. Does anybody else have any problems? Do you have a problem? What's your problem? Yes? You clearly have a problem! No!

What's your problem? Oh well she f*cked up her foot too. You wanna come up on stage?

Do you know there's actually a trap door here because Houdini was in residence in the theatre. I wish it would open.

(If it doesn't make any sense it's because Mika was taking a lot of painkillers that night :fisch:)

so that's all explained :mf_rosetinted:

big thanks Christine :roftl:

*watches the video again*

* :lmao: more*

Yo! I have two questions.

1. Did Mika hurt his leg on stage? Like, during some gig? (BiaIchihara's post reminded me that I wanted to know:naughty:)

2. I found this:

"Pablo: So that people don't touch it so much, they said at school that if you were playing a lot, you'll go blind. (...) Can we say that is false?

MIKA: Yes, of course! (...) How many fingers do you see? (4)

Pablo: 4! How many fingers do you see from here? (3)

MIKA: 5! :D"

on tumblr and I'd like to see the video, but i cant find it. :sneaky2:

1. Did Mika hurt his leg on stage? Like, during some gig? (BiaIchihara's post reminded me that I wanted to know:naughty:)

2. I found this:

"Pablo: So that people don't touch it so much, they said at school that if you were playing a lot, you'll go blind. (...) Can we say that is false?

MIKA: Yes, of course! (...) How many fingers do you see? (4)

Pablo: 4! How many fingers do you see from here? (3)

MIKA: 5! :D"

on tumblr and I'd like to see the video, but i cant find it. :sneaky2:

second question:

about 3:00, but it's in spanish..

[YOUTUBE]xN0y3_r6fQc[/YOUTUBE]

hope it helps anyway :biggrin2:

Love Today - live Hollywood Palladium, October 23, 2009

at 7:01 of this video. poor MIKA :tears:

[YOUTUBE]4ezpujK0uuY[/YOUTUBE]

I'd like to see the video I've seen in a couple of GIFs, where he sticks a pink/red heart to the camera lense and goes to eat it :naughty:

I know that video :biggrin2: At 4:14 :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]jJULOy7dWOU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

second question:

about 3:00, but it's in spanish..

[YOUTUBE]xN0y3_r6fQc[/YOUTUBE]

hope it helps anyway :biggrin2:

Love Today - live Hollywood Palladium, October 23, 2009

at 7:01 of this video. poor MIKA :tears:

[YOUTUBE]4ezpujK0uuY[/YOUTUBE]