The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

I think that's pretty much it. :naughty: He repeats in French that life is funny and tells the story about how not long ago he was playing in Birmingham for 15 people (he used to say this in English at gigs too). Then he introduces Holy Johnny.

I think that's pretty much it. :naughty:He repeats in French that life is funny and tells the story about how not long ago he was playing in Birmingham for 15 people (he used to say this in English at gigs too). Then he introduces Holy Johnny.

ah ha! i thought that might be what he said

thank you! :D

[YOUTUBE]wnfAxnlnfhU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Does anyone have a higher quality of this exact photo please? :biggrin2:

And a translation? :aah:

If there isn't one already I will translate it but I can't do it before Monday night as I'm away all week end long :boxed:

I'll check here on Monday :thumb_yello:

Has someone that Big Girl song ''Live in Paris'' version, that one you got on Magic Numbers competition when you reached a number of points enough to get songs???

EDIT: I FOUND IT!!! (It's from LICM dvd for who don't know btw) :boing: :boing: :boing:

http://www.4shared.com/file/201189961/f4ccf853/03_Mika_-_Big_Girl__You_Are_Be.html

Edited by BiaIchihara

I don't know is this the right place to ask!!!! :teehee:

I really wanted to buy the bag with tribal mast on Mika store, but they don't have it any more and I am :tears: ...so I decide to print that on a bag I will made ... soo I need that design in good quality if it exist ... Please help me!!! I am so :sad: and :mad: because I didn't buy it on time :mf_rosetinted:

I really wanted to buy the bag with tribal mast on Mika store, but they don't have it any more and I am :tears: ...so I decide to print that on a bag I will made ... soo I need that design in good quality if it exist ... Please help me!!! I am so :sad: and :mad: because I didn't buy it on time :mf_rosetinted:

Is this what you're looking for? :teehee:

tribalwomens1040x1040.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

I felt like that too when they withdrew the bag from the store :sad: I see Mikasister has already helped you :blush-anim-cl: but if you need a flat picture version of the tribal mask, here it is. (it can be bought as a giant poster in the USA shop from what I've seen)

bgapik04.jpg