Mika @ Piazza Duomo, Milan - June 07, 2011

Sarina

I think people have been so busy arguing they hadn't noticed your post!!! :sneaky2:

Thankyou for the link to the video, they zoomed on his shoes alot :naughty:

Hey now - I'M not arguing. And I noticed the post.

Although this discussion IS becoming... well, to be blunt, boring and repetitive. :aah:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not really middle-aged though. It's perfectly normal for people to have convertibles, no matter what age. Although most of the time, people under 35 have them. He IS under 35. Mika having one isn't really a mid-life crisis.

In the Netherlands, most of the time, people above 65 have them. :naughty:

Sorry! :aah: Ok. Trix isn't arguing. Is that clear? Good. :naughty:

:boxed::sneaky2: Hilarious. :mf_rosetinted:

ANYWAY.

How about we all talk about the videos now? Please? That's what the thread was made for, right? :aah:

Although I've only watched one so far. :aah:

:boxed::sneaky2: Hilarious. :mf_rosetinted:

ANYWAY.

How about we all talk about the videos now? Please? That's what the thread was made for, right? :aah:

Although I've only watched one so far. :aah:

LOL. Glad you thought so :naughty:

Well, I think he didn't do any new ones. THANK THE LORD. He also looked like he didn't enjoy it alot, well. He probably wouldn't if he isn't playing to a bunch of fans :aah:

LOL. Glad you thought so :naughty:

Well, I think he didn't do any new ones. THANK THE LORD. He also looked like he didn't enjoy it alot, well. He probably wouldn't if he isn't playing to a bunch of fans :aah:

Actually, it thoroughly annoyed me. :sneaky2:

I know right? Although I doubt he would WANT to do new ones for the first time for people who don't actually care about him like his fans. :aah:

I think people have been so busy arguing they hadn't noticed your post!!! :sneaky2:

Sparkling Swarovski Louboutins. :biggrin2:

Actually, it thoroughly annoyed me. :sneaky2:

I know right? Although I doubt he would WANT to do new ones for the first time for people who don't actually care about him like his fans. :aah:

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you. Sorry.

That's a good point. It would be like the old days!

He's not really middle-aged though. It's perfectly normal for people to have convertibles, no matter what age. Although most of the time, people under 35 have them. He IS under 35. Mika having one isn't really a mid-life crisis.

Yeah but bright red with a big engine?

And perhaps quarter life crisis if the term upsets you so. :thumb_yello:

Yeah but bright red with a big engine?

And perhaps quarter life crisis if the term upsets you so. :thumb_yello:

I dunno. Bright red is my favorite car color. And the big engine is okay by me. I'm nearly 20. Am I having a mid-life crisis?

It doesn't upset me, it's just... well... that's just it. Mid-life. :aah: He's not there yet. :roftl:

I dunno. Bright red is my favorite car color. And the big engine is okay by me. I'm nearly 20. Am I having a mid-life crisis?

It doesn't upset me, it's just... well... that's just it. Mid-life. :aah: He's not there yet. :roftl:

It's not a midlife crisis til you chuck tens of thousands of pounds at one and post a picture of yourself posing with it on twitter. :naughty:

I sincerely hope he only rented it though. It'd be nice for a sunny weekend, but no more. Stick with the Fiat Mika. :teehee:

It's not a midlife crisis til you chuck tens of thousands of pounds at one and post a picture of yourself posing with it on twitter. :naughty:

I sincerely hope he only rented it though. It'd be nice for a sunny weekend, but no more. Stick with the Fiat Mika. :teehee:

Everyone loves it when he tweets, but when he posts a pic, everyone criticizes. :aah:

Now I see why he doesn't so often.

He's fine. If I had a chance to get a shiny, bright red convertible, I'd show it off too. :teehee:

Everyone loves it when he tweets, but when he posts a pic, everyone criticizes. :aah:

Now I see why he doesn't so often.

He's fine. If I had a chance to get a shiny, bright red convertible, I'd show it off too. :teehee:

You do realise I'm joking, don't you? I'm taking the mickey, and there's no one I love taking the mickey out of more than him. I shouldn't really, he's such an easy target, but it's all affectionate.

You do realise I'm joking, don't you? I'm taking the mickey, and there's no one I love taking the mickey out of more than him. I shouldn't really, he's such an easy target, but it's all affectionate.

Yes, I know. :roftl: But if he or anyone close to him were to see it, they might not. :aah:

Yes, I know. :roftl: But if he or anyone close to him were to see it, they might not. :aah:

Haha no, if he sees it he's lived in Britain long enough to know jovial p*ss taking when he sees it. It's coded into your brain after a few years of being here. :naughty:

Haha no, if he sees it he's lived in Britain long enough to know jovial p*ss taking when he sees it. It's coded into your brain after a few years of being here. :naughty:

But online it's harder to tell - you can't hear their tone of voice or anything. :aah:

But online it's harder to tell - you can't hear their tone of voice or anything. :aah:

Well you could tell well enough, so I'm sure anybody else will be fine. Especially after this rather off topic discussion. Though, if we're honest, I think it's been a good few pages since anyone mentioned anything that actually properly concerned the gig. :teehee:

Well you could tell well enough, so I'm sure anybody else will be fine. Especially after this rather off topic discussion. Though, if we're honest, I think it's been a good few pages since anyone mentioned anything that actually properly concerned the gig. :teehee:

:roftl: True. Well maybe if they aren't native English speakers or anything... :dunno:

Wait... gig? what gig? :mf_rosetinted:

:aah::roftl:

what is wrong with discussing Mika's finances? it's not like we know details about it :naughty: it's not that personal, even newspapers published amounts.

i don't understand why money is personal, but his undies, the sweat on his body, the hair on his chest aren't? :dunno:

:biggrin2:

You forgot about his butt, Guy, his butt should be the most private matter of them all....:mf_rosetinted:

You forgot about his butt, Guy, his butt should be the most private matter of them all....:mf_rosetinted:

If that was not allowed to be discussed on MFC, there would be fewer members posting since for many that is one of the few 'on topic' discussions they feel safe comment on.:mf_rosetinted:

Of course WE think he needs fans. :teehee: The question is, does Mika think he needs fans? I think he knows this and has said so many times. So the real question is does he want them enough to do what it takes to keep them engaged?

I understand that people like you and Kath and Ingie and Jazzy are not bothered whether he tweets or not. You are going to gigs in a few weeks and are anticipating lots of contact. This is how Mika built up fan relationships in 2007. He wasn't tweeting or blogging then either, just connecting with fans at the gigs.

But most of Mika's fans are not in this position. They can't connect with him in this way. It's not possible for them to go to a dozen gigs a year, year after year. He can reach 1.5 million people on Facebook with 1/10th the effort it requires him to sign autographs for fans in a back alley after a gig. So...why not?

I may not be agree with you in many points throughout these months-lasting discussions, but only now I understood and got this simple and important cause of your point of view - why it is so. I Must admit it.

Even if I was waiting for him in this vid, when I saw his shoes I almost jumped. It's like: Wow, it's Mika!!!!!!!:roftl: