Mika @ Piazza Duomo, Milan - June 07, 2011

Sarina

Mika IS singing right NOW @ PIazza Duomo in Milan.

And apparently no one (including the "official" italian fanclub) knew it...

so...Mika is there...live....now...:blink:

EDIT: according to Imma the show was really private. I want to apologize for my post but someone told me it was a public gig and I was very upset. I still don't appreciate all the secret behaviour tho because I think fans deserve to know things like that..even just to be proud and happy for the artist's career..but IMO :)

Edited by Sarina
More informations.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures from twitter, in the twitter thread.

:doh:

yes, now I see...I had lost the plot :naughty:

well Sarina...it's swarowsky fashion show party...what would we expect?

no fans involvement at all! :mf_rosetinted:

it could be a surprise gig, guys, my fav band did that once, the town I went to for my summer holidays had a secret gig organized every week, and you would only know who the performers were when you get there :dunno: and I was just lucky enough that they were playing during that one week I stayed there. perhaps this was a last minute booked gig or really sort of a private gig :wink2:

Honestly, I'm not SURE about the private/public thing but is in a public square and seems not private at all.

I REALLY hope it is...but I'm not 100% sure!

Ok, I'm SO angry I could cry right now but APPARENTLY Mika IS singing right NOW @ PIazza Duomo in Milan.

And apparently no one (including the "official" italian fanclub) knew it...

so...Mika is there...live....now...:badmood:

I honestly don't know what to think...I'm so disapponted and sad :boxed:

I'm agree :sad:

so I've read he's performing in Palazzo Reale, which is on the right, looking at the Duomo.

he can be outside but maybe in the inner court.

no fans involved, so we are not expecting someone tweeting which songs he performed,are we?

so I've read he's performing in Palazzo Reale, which is on the right, looking at the Duomo.

he can be outside but maybe in the inner court.

Let's hope it's a private thing then even if both Cherisse and Imma talked about a gig on twitter and this is not very private!

And, at this point, I really hope we'll receive informations...seems there're professional cameras filming the gig.

Also, I would like to apologize for my thread's 1st post but I was really disappointed. Call me silly but I would like to know Mika's projects even if are private gigs...I like the idea of fans who know informations/projects about artist they follow...but it's only my idea of being a fan :wink2:

Let's hope it's a private thing then even if both Cherisse and Imma talked about a gig on twitter and this is not very private!

And, at this point, I really hope we'll receive informations...seems there're professional cameras filming the gig.

Also, I would like to apologize for my thread's 1st post but I was really disappointed. Call me silly but I would like to know Mika's projects even if are private gigs...I like the idea of fans who know informations/projects about artist they follow...but it's only my idea of being a fan :wink2:

A lot of artists do shows like this and don't publicise it to their fans, as it's not a public show.

So don't be disappointed, it's just one of those things:wink2:

Awww Sarina :huglove:

A lot of artists do shows like this and don't publicise it to their fans, as it's not a public show.

So don't be disappointed, it's just one of those things:wink2:

IT's PUBLIC...we are sure now...

Awww Sarina :huglove:

:wub2:

thanks