:shocked: What?:shocked:

One week I have no Internet and suddenly... What happened?

That is really sad news. Is he at least keeping Jimmy?

:tears:

The entire band has been replaced. He is working with five new musicians apparently.

I don't think I'll love the new band as much as I love the old one (especially Martin and David :das::swoon:)

It seems he is going for a completely new image for the new album.

I'm beginning to get worried now ....

Should be interesting... :blink:

:tears:

I don't think I'll love the new band as much as I love the old one (especially Martin and David :das::swoon:)

Should be interesting... :blink:

We'll just have to keep an eye on developments. Presumably he will be using the new line-up in June at Lovebox.

Definitely... when's Lovebox on?

And are you going?

June 17th (Father's Day in UK) - I won't be going, but a lot of people are so we will get pics and reports

OOoooh, shiny.

I really should get back into the habit of looking at the gig threads. I start off really well, then I lose interest :/

And now I should go to bed. I keep going to bed late.

Well there will be a lot of gig threads to check in July. It's a pity he hadn't started doing dates earlier, while you were still in Europe.

Well there will be a lot of gig threads to check in July. It's a pity he hadn't started doing dates earlier, while you were still in Europe.

How very true! We have school holidays then so if I have nothing to do I might even have time to have a look...

Holy mother of cupcakes. It's been nearly a year and a half since I posted on here! I see we have an assortment of nice new smilies... MikaSweat? Srs? lol.

Well, I'mma have a stalk around. I'm a good year and a half behind on everything haha. Unless someone has all the significant events of the past two years all prepared and ready to send to me in point form, complete with links to relevant threads? =P

How's you all been? I'll try to stick around, but my track record shows I'm horrible at it. Something about real life getting in the way...

Holy mother of cupcakes. It's been nearly a year and a half since I posted on here! I see we have an assortment of nice new smilies... MikaSweat? Srs? lol.

Well, I'mma have a stalk around. I'm a good year and a half behind on everything haha. Unless someone has all the significant events of the past two years all prepared and ready to send to me in point form, complete with links to relevant threads? =P

How's you all been? I'll try to stick around, but my track record shows I'm horrible at it. Something about real life getting in the way...

Yeah, the smilies are a bit odd. :dunno:

I was about to say the same thing as silver... new Mika song. That's pretty much it.

As for the song itself, I like it... it seems a bit "grown up", but still... I like it.

And I currently have it on my iPod (until the new album comes out, then I'll end up buying it three times and I'll lose one copy :teehee:)

I like it, for the most part. Cute video clip too. :thumb_yello:

Song sounds really good .... :mikalove:

Hi Everyone... Been busy the last few months ... moved from my old place to a new apartment a few kms up the road from my old place ... Had a death in the family.. my dog Lucky passed away. :tears:

But to positive news... I'm starting to plan my wedding but no Mika for wedding waltz but gonna throw in a few Mika songs during the reception :mikadas::gathering: <3 2 all

Did you have a good birthday?

Yeah, I did thanks! Had breakfast and afternoon coffee with family during the day and went out for dinner and drinks with friends at night. Had lots of fun!

No longer a teenager.. It feels good! :naughty:

How have you been lately?

Yeah, I did thanks! Had breakfast and afternoon coffee with family during the day and went out for dinner and drinks with friends at night. Had lots of fun!

How have you been lately?

Busy as usual - cursing the weather as it just keeps on raining and you can't do anything outside :mad3:

And I'm getting a sore throat :sad:

Hi Everyone... Been busy the last few months ... moved from my old place to a new apartment a few kms up the road from my old place ... Had a death in the family.. my dog Lucky passed away. :tears:

But to positive news... I'm starting to plan my wedding but no Mika for wedding waltz but gonna throw in a few Mika songs during the reception :mikadas::gathering: <3 2 all

There might be a few new songs to throw in by then :naughty:

Sorry to hear about your dog :sad:

Good to see people coming to visit the forums again!

I like it, for the most part. Cute video clip too. :thumb_yello:

Isn't it just?

A few people were annoyed cause Mika's not in this video, but I like that he's not. It makes it less about him and more about the stories of the people in the vid.

:huglove:

Hows the wedding planning? Mine's going... erm... yeah. I suggested gunmetal grey for the bridesmaids dresses but mum wasn't keen on it and wants a different colour, but keep the grey for decorations and stuff.

Sounds fun! We always have an afternoon tea for people's birthdays and go out for dinner that night.

Busy as usual - cursing the weather as it just keeps on raining and you can't do anything outside :mad3:

And I'm getting a sore throat :sad:

Yuck.

And poor you. Make sure you take care of youself!

Gunmetal grey would certainly be an unusual colour for bridesmaids' dresses.

Maybe a little bluer and your mum wouldn't mind?

Possibly... I think she likes a deep green, though it all depends on the style of dress. There were a few dresses that looked really nice in grey...

New Mika song is being released, it's called Celebrate (and ft. Pharrell Williams). From what I've read, it's the 1st single.

[YOUTUBE]PM8z_MR3Fc8 [/YOUTUBE]

It's certainly... erm... interesting. :teehee: I don't mind it, but I prefer MYH.

Just had to add this... This ong reminds me of this one, which isn't so bad:

[YOUTUBE]FGBhQbmPwH8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by nico_collard

Possibly... I think she likes a deep green, though it all depends on the style of dress. There were a few dresses that looked really nice in grey...

I thought green was unlucky for weddings :mf_rosetinted:

A sea-green could look nice, though.

Will the dresses be made or bought? And of course the other thing to consider is the bridesmaids themselves, you would want something that suited their colouring.

I thought green was unlucky for weddings :mf_rosetinted:

A sea-green could look nice, though.

Will the dresses be made or bought? And of course the other thing to consider is the bridesmaids themselves, you would want something that suited their colouring.

:dunno:

They'll be bought, unless I can't find anything to suit them all. Luckily, they're all fair (Britt's maybe a wee bit darker than Amy and Zoe, but not by much). I'm more concerned about the style of the dress suiting them than anything else.