I actually like this Celebrate song better than the other one. It's very different to his usual music, but well, probably more likable to the general public? I don't know.

How is everyone doing?

I don't know about grey for the dresses, Teegs, the bridesmaid dresses are like the only source of colour, you know? Maybe grey with like a coloured sash or something at least?

Me and my friend Eliza, who lives with me now, both had knee reconstructions on Thursday. Up until today we had our own personal slave to help us, but he had to go home today so we've developed heaps of innovative ways to perform simple tasks while both on crutches. Mostly it's involved carrying things around in bags, because eating your dinner standing in the kitchen is a bit depressing, but carrying a plate of food with no hands is kind of impossible.

I actually like this Celebrate song better than the other one. It's very different to his usual music, but well, probably more likable to the general public? I don't know.

How is everyone doing?

I don't know about grey for the dresses, Teegs, the bridesmaid dresses are like the only source of colour, you know? Maybe grey with like a coloured sash or something at least?

Me and my friend Eliza, who lives with me now, both had knee reconstructions on Thursday. Up until today we had our own personal slave to help us, but he had to go home today so we've developed heaps of innovative ways to perform simple tasks while both on crutches. Mostly it's involved carrying things around in bags, because eating your dinner standing in the kitchen is a bit depressing, but carrying a plate of food with no hands is kind of impossible.

It's interesting to see what people have said about it so far O/S. Seems some people quite like it, others have said it's rubbish. :dunno:

I'm sort of back at square one with the colours of the dresses now. I'll figure it out soon enough. I really just want to try and get a photographer booked, but there's some really good ones and I really want to find one with the best package.

Oh wow, that last bit could come across as quite dirty. :teehee:

You poor bugger! Its good that you've figured out how to do stuff while on crutches. Must be hard getting around like that though.

You both had surgery on the same day? Wow, that's harsh. Hope you recover quickly :original:

Soo I booked my flight home this week. My year is almost over :sad:

Awwwwww, that's a bit sad! When do you head off?

I'm sort of back at square one with the colours of the dresses now. I'll figure it out soon enough. I really just want to try and get a photographer booked, but there's some really good ones and I really want to find one with the best package.

Oh wow, that last bit could come across as quite dirty. :teehee:

Haha, yeah the quality of their packages is certainly the most important thing to consider in prospective photographers :naughty:

Silver, I fell off my bicycle on my way to work and ruptured my ACL, going over like the smallest curb known to man kind, it was like 1cm high. My friend did hers like a month before me, when we were playing mini-golf, she just stepped weirdly and also tore her ACL.

That's sad Anapher! When do you go?

Silver, I fell off my bicycle on my way to work and ruptured my ACL, going over like the smallest curb known to man kind, it was like 1cm high. My friend did hers like a month before me, when we were playing mini-golf, she just stepped weirdly and also tore her ACL.

:mf_rosetinted: you should have less brandy on your cornflakes

Oh, anapher!

I don't know why I didn't do this beforehand, but I've just added you as an honourary Aussie :thumb_yello:

Oh Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:

I'm leaving on aug. 31. so still a bit time left but it's for real now.

So your friend had to wait a month longer for surgery? What did she do wrong? :wink2:

Oh Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:

I'm leaving on aug. 31. so still a bit time left but it's for real now.

So your friend had to wait a month longer for surgery? What did she do wrong? :wink2:

Oh good.

She likely was put on a waiting list when she hurt herself and that's what took so long...

Speaking of hospitals, three years ago on Thursday I was admitted to hospital because of the strokes I had.

Speaking of hospitals, three years ago on Thursday I was admitted to hospital because of the strokes I had.

And got flowers from Mika :wub2:

But it was a very worrying time. We were so glad that you got better :huglove:

Soo enough working, in two weeks I start travelling :excite:

So what do the Mikamites think of the new songs?

It took some time but now I really like Celebrate. It makes me happy everytme I hear it. I haven't had that feeling in a long time. Since TBWKTM basically :wink2: I missed it :-)

3 years, wow times flies by.

And Zen too, how old is he now??

Actually, we would have both had to wait like another 6 months for surgery through the proper public health care system, but my dad works at Bunbury hospital which is like, WA's regional centre, about 3 hours from Perth, and we were able to get booked in there waayyyyy earlier. We just have to drive down there and back for check ups and the like, but TOTALLY worth it.

Actually, we would have both had to wait like another 6 months for surgery through the proper public health care system, but my dad works at Bunbury hospital which is like, WA's regional centre, about 3 hours from Perth, and we were able to get booked in there waayyyyy earlier. We just have to drive down there and back for check ups and the like, but TOTALLY worth it.

Zen will be two in September. I think we might make him a cake this year :naughty:

So are you both getting over your surgery OK?

And got flowers from Mika :wub2:

But it was a very worrying time. We were so glad that you got better :huglove:

Very true :wub2:

Thankies... So glad I got better too...

Random Zen pic

IMGP3342.jpg

Awwww, gorgeous boy!

So what do the Mikamites think of the new songs?

All I've seen is that Lola was sung at some show. Has there been any other songs besides it, Celebrate and Make you Happy?

For sure...

Ooooh, lucky you! Definitely worth having to travel with you getting surgery a lot quicker.

All I've seen is that Lola was sung at some show. Has there been any other songs besides it, Celebrate and Make you Happy?

He's done Origin of Love too :thumb_yello:

He's done Origin of Love too :thumb_yello:

I just saw the thread for Origin of Love... I don't know if it's just because it's live and not the album version, but I don't really like it.

Lola is catchy. I like it. Actually, I'm really loving the bass in it...

Actually, I just listened to the vid of OOL in Tallinn. Sounds a lot better than the first vid I watched. Not 100% sure what I think of it now.

I'm still not overwhelmed by it. I'm hoping that the album version will sound better.

But then I was horrified by MYH when I first heard it, because of all the vocoder bits, but now it's my favourite of the new tracks (though I still think the mix isn't quite right).

But then I was horrified by MYH when I first heard it, because of all the vocoder bits, but now it's my favourite of the new tracks (though I still think the mix isn't quite right).

Those bits still annoy me a little in that song, that's why I like celebrate better. What I've heard of Lola sounds nice, really catchy.