MIKA in Le Parisien 16.06.11

pinkcell29

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If album is going to be released in january 2012, he should have a single with a video clip ready after summer... don´t you think?? .

No, if the album is out in January (although I doubt it), the single shouldn't be earlier than November, but only because of Xmas. Ideally it should be January for the single, with the album the next month..etc.

However, he is talking about premiering French songs at Compiégne, which no way means 'proper' single type of songs IMO. He mentioned these songs as 'bonus tracks', so they might be available for download soon but I imagine them to be be more like 'little gems' of the album (e.g like Lady Jane was), rather than radio-friendly singles. So some French chanson type songs will fit that occasion but I do hope he will 'test' at least one new, English language song at the other gigs though, without Marie Antoinette and the rest of the theatre. :dunno:

No, if the album is out in January (although I doubt it), the single shouldn't be earlier than November, but only because of Xmas. Ideally it should be January for the single, with the album the next month..etc.

However, he is talking about premiering French songs at Compiégne, which no way means 'proper' single type of songs IMO. He mentioned these songs as 'bonus tracks', so they might be available for download soon but I imagine them to be be more like 'little gems' of the album (e.g like Lady Jane was), rather than radio-friendly singles. So some French chanson type songs will fit that occasion but I do hope he will 'test' at least one new, English language song at the other gigs though. :dunno:

Me also :teehee: Probably because it would be easier to understand rather than having to look up lyrics and translate them :aah:

However, he is talking about premiering French songs at Compiégne, which no way means 'proper' single type of songs IMO. He mentioned these songs as 'bonus tracks', so they might be available for download soon but I imagine them to be be more like 'little gems' of the album (e.g like Lady Jane was), rather than radio-friendly singles. I do hope he will 'test' at least one new, English language song at the other gigs though. :dunno:

Yes, me too. :biggrin2:

I'm out of my hibernation for lunch time:thumb_yello:

Was really excited to see that this morning and really looking forward to hear new songs.:wub2: especially the french ones:mf_lustslow:

OK, going back to losing myself in work:blink: Thank god I have a day off tomorrow:thumb_yello:

It is the fulfillment of my desires :thumb_yello: I did moaning not once in my comments to Him that I want that He sang in French). I understand that my nagging was not seen, but I happy anyway.

I do not like the red tuft of hair. Old knucklebones dye in that color, trying be youth. Plus take a carrot color lipstick ... My Russian association ... But the hairstyle is good. I like.

I am also wary of His warning about a lyrics of a new songs. My imagination draws a song-appeals. I'm afraid if Mika will address to something serious and force me through His creativity to change my outlook. I hope my imagination is overdoes. :boxed:

Well, I hope I can d that :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]Yi7kBYIHC4Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QbMZyjZ2W08[/YOUTUBE]

That was quick!

Thankyou for posting :teehee:

I love how for the first/second album his shoes were more Converse style, now they are more punky/ vans style.

As I got new blonde streaks, he got red/pink ones. Hmmmm. Is it a sign I picked the wrong colour? :blink:

:naughty:

Well, I hope I can d that :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]Yi7kBYIHC4Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QbMZyjZ2W08[/YOUTUBE]

thanks!! =)!

Thank you, sweetheart! :huglove:

:naughty:

thanks!! =)!

No problem :pinkbow:

That was quick!

Thankyou for posting :teehee:

I love how for the first/second album his shoes were more Converse style, now they are more punky/ vans style.

I noticed that too :naughty:

I liked the style, even the pink trousers :naughty: just not sure about the single red hair stripe on the side :teehee:

I love it all! :wub2: I mean, I could wear that. I would wear that. That's what I love about him. He's so unique and half man and women in ways. Good ways.

I love it all! :wub2: I mean, I could wear that. I would wear that. That's what I love about him. He's so unique and half man and women in ways. Good ways.

I just remebered there was a pair of trousers just like those I wanted to buy, only difference was they had little white hearts printed all over :naughty:

I love the way he dresses :thumb_yello: It's like he couldn't care less about all the things most men are so scared of.

Archived