MIKA in Le Parisien 16.06.11

pinkcell29

I just remebered there was a pair of trousers just like those I wanted to buy, only difference was they had little white hearts printed all over :naughty:

I love the way he dresses :thumb_yello: It's like he couldn't care less about all the things most men are so scared of.

EXACTLY! He's just perfect.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has he just said what the name of the new album was ? :blink::blink::blink:

Or am I getting this wrong?

He has said that the name of the album will be called 'The Origin of Love'. He has also written a few french songs that might be on a bonus CD or something like that.

:aah: :aah:

It's not 'MIKAish' is it? xD

oh, but i think it is....

Love in itself is NOT the same as "the origin of Love"

one makes you dream... the other is more of a scientific look at the feeling.... and that's where Mika comes in! :blush-anim-cl:

one makes you dream... the other is more of a scientific look at the feeling.... and that's where Mika comes in! :blush-anim-cl:

not at all :blink::sneaky2:

It's not something I was expecting. It reminds me of the song 'The Power of Love'. (And now I'm going to listen to that!) xD

Anyways, I'm just excited about the album! xD

It's not something I was expecting. It reminds me of the song 'The Power of Love'. (And now I'm going to listen to that!) xD

Anyways, I'm just excited about the album! xD

YES! Thank you! Haha.

The first thing I thought of when I read "the origin of love" was Céline Dion... And I couldn't place it.... Now I can...:mf_rosetinted:

I really like this thought, it sounds so interesting (and make me very curious) :wub2:

YES! Thank you! Haha.

The first thing I thought of when I read "the origin of love" was Céline Dion... And I couldn't place it.... Now I can...:mf_rosetinted:

xD I was talking about Huey Lewis' Power of Love. I havent listen to Celine Dion's (going to listen to it now :aah: ) ...but when I read the 'origin of love' the first thing I thought of was Back to the Future and that song (cos it's in Back to the Future xD! )

:biggrin2:

YES! Thank you! Haha.

:shocked: i must have put that title in his head! i keep telling him that Québec had room for one more popstar since Céline has gone Vegas!

:naughty:

1st the hair, now the title! he is spying on me!! :aah:

:shocked: i must have put that title in his head! i keep telling him that Québec had room for one more popstar since Céline has gone Vegas!

:naughty:

1st the hair, now the title! he is spying on me!! :aah:

please, don´t wear skirts, tops or something too femenine :aah: :aah:

please, don´t wear skirts, tops or something too femenine :aah: :aah:

got it! i'll start dressing like the Village People then :thumb_yello:

Wasn't there an Native American? i live next to an native reserve... i could probably find an outfit! :teehee:

Wow thanks for posting! I'm still in a bit of :blink: from the highlights in his hair and his whole look..I don't know he looks different.. but it's all exciting news about the album :biggrin2: And I wouldn't have expected we would know the title half a year or so before the album is out :blink:

Why not :sneaky2: He looks gorgeous in skirts, remember his Comic Relief pic!! :wub2:

honestly... you want him in skirts and tops? :teehee:

I have no problems with that, in fact... better for us!!!! but I can imagine how the media would react to something like that... :aah:

What on earth has he done to his hair? :roftl:

I'd like to think that his French songs will be bonus tracks on the French release of his new album, and that there might be different bonus tracks elsewhere? :dunno: He's done that before.

Archived