New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

Are you phoning them? I will harass them just to increase the miniscule chance that Mika will bless Montreal with a secret gig one day. :teehee:

i "liked them on FB" and they ask from time to time what song to hear.

I also asked them on their website, there is a special section for that.

In the past, i've asked for songs there and they played it (including Kick Ass)

What surprised me was that 2 other people "liked" or agreed with me this week... total strangers. when i checked them out, they were from France, studying in Montreal :naughty:

I've also been hitting NRJ Montreal and a few others :naughty:

YES!!!!

Montreal Radio Station CKOI is listing "Elle me dit" in their new songs of the week section! :yay:

i'd like to think we played a little role in that :fisch:

http://www.ckoi.com/montreal/musique-nouveautes.php

I knew it would work in Montreal :aah:

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

guy, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

ive been asking for it too, hopefully, we're all part of this:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

This Weekend Wireless is a dodgy operation. Sorry I'm not trying to dampen anyone's enthusiasm but just be wary. Personally I would not waste any time on them. From what I understand they have been using Mika's fanbase to chat up young girls and it's a real Mickey Mouse operation with no real listenership anyway.

I didn't know this. I must admit, I thought it was too good to be true, but I was trying to have faith.

They didn't actually say when they'd play EMD, just that they would.

So maybe they will, or maybe they won't.

Maybe they really wanted to chat me up! Good luck to them there, I'm almost 57!

Edit: I've just been reading the post about Montreal! Well done! I thought Elle Me Dit might succeed in Canada, as I know there's a big French presence there!

It should also succeed in Mainland Europe, but I do hope they play it in the UK, as it's such a catchy song, it doesn't matter if it's in French!!

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

@labelbarclay Ce soir dés 22h #Mika sera sur @NRJhitmusiconly dans l'émission de Cauet ! #ellemedit

tonight from 10pm, mika on @NRJhitmusiconly show:teehee::wub2:

oooh, will try to listen :wub2::teehee:

i would like to get Elle me dit on belgian radio too, i've found a link to request songs on the station i normally listen too

http://www.mnm.be/artikel/193/

klick on the print in blue saying "klik hier om een verzoekje te versturen"

then you'll get a pop up, in the top box, you write the artist and the song you want to hear

in the bottom one why you want to hear it :)

you do have to be registered i think to send in a request

Lithuanian local radio just played Elle Me Dit!!! :boing::boing::boing:[/QUOT

Wow, it sounds good! :thumb_yello:

I hope heard it in Spain soon :naughty:

:thumb_yello: that's great!!! French will become trendier then! :aah:

I was in a store in France today and they played Elle me dit on RTL2. I would like to know if it is having more radio play at the moment in France.

I also heard Kick Ass on Vivacité, a Belgian radio station. They made a little announcement for the festival Les Ardentes afterwards.

I was in a store in France today and they played Elle me dit on RTL2. I would like to know if it is having more radio play at the moment in France.

I also heard Kick Ass on Vivacité, a Belgian radio station. They made a little announcement for the festival Les Ardentes afterwards.

as far as i know it's not been played in belgium yet, well not on the station i listen to anyway :sad: