New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

Seriously, Mika speaking french sounds as if he has an olive in his mouth all the time

Sorry Rosa, I don't fangurl about everything Mika does, I would say I'm rather objective :naughty: but he does not honestly speak French as if he had an olive in his mouth. His French can be clumsy sometimes like his "chanson contente" or when he wants to "introduire ses musiciens" but his sentences are fine most of the time , his accent is very good and easily understandable.

To speak English like the Americans, I was told to put a hot potatoe in my mouth before giving it a try :biggrin2:

Sorry Rosa, I don't fangurl about everything Mika does, I would say I'm rather objective :naughty: but he does not honestly speak French as if he had an olive in his mouth. His French can be clumsy sometimes like his "chanson contente" or when he wants to "introduire ses musiciens" but his sentences are fine most of the time , his accent is very good and easily understandable.

To speak English like the Americans, I was told to put a hot potatoe in my mouth before giving it a try :biggrin2:

i must say i agree, i'm not french speaking, but learned it at school and i'm not in the position to say if his french is good or not, but he is understandable

and mostly cause he doesn't talk to fast:teehee:

i like french, but lots of french speaking people "parle trop vîte pour moi":blush-anim-cl:

Edited by ilseh1983

i don't hear it :roftl::roftl:

Oh now I hear the biscuit. That's hilarious!

Wonka you are one to talk...blissful underwear... :fisch:

I kept singing "on dirait te comme ca" instead of "on dirait que t'aimes ca", but I think I've got it straight now. :naughty:

Rosa think of it as "fess kuh tuh", not biscuit.

Right...:lmfao:

I always heard it as "peaceful undewear"...:naughty:

Which sounds is that? Which words?

the "R" sound in "librrre" for example :aah:

not only Mika, all people speaking in french do :aah: :aah: I´m not trying to make any offense here. In Spanish we don´t have the sounds french has, and when we try to pronounce it, we just can´t. And honestly it sounds as if the speakers had something in their mouth :teehee:

i don't hear it :roftl::roftl:

Oh now I hear the biscuit. That's hilarious!

Wonka you are one to talk...blissful underwear... :fisch:

I kept singing "on dirait te comme ca" instead of "on dirait que t'aimes ca", but I think I've got it straight now. :naughty:

Rosa think of it as "fess kuh tuh", not biscuit.

Right...:lmfao:

I always heard it as "peaceful underwear"...:naughty:

not only Mika, all people speaking in french do :aah: :aah: I´m not trying to make any offense here. In Spanish we don´t have the sounds french has, and when we try to pronounce it, we just can´t. And honestly it sounds as if the speakers had something in their mouth :teehee:

:roftl:

yes, that's how I understood what you said as well. :wink2: Of course no-one can have an opinion on anyone's accent if they do not speak the language but one can have a perception of how another language sounds. Many people say Hungarian sounds like Chinese, for example.:teehee:

so... where can i buy this song now? :blink: on my itunes i can't find it, and on amazon.fr it tells me that i can't download it because i'm not in france. and now? :dunno: really mika, i'd love to support you by buying your music instead of illegally downloading it, but this doesn't make it easy. :no:

so... where can i buy this song now? :blink: on my itunes i can't find it, and on amazon.fr it tells me that i can't download it because i'm not in france. and now? :dunno: really mika, i'd love to support you by buying your music instead of illegally downloading it, but this doesn't make it easy. :no:

i can't buy it in belgium either, but i could let i-tunes know, maybe if enough people in a country mention it to their i-tunes store it could help? :dunno:

guess i'm too naive sometimes :roftl:

Mika : "Elle me dit", il est de retour et en français !!! uploaded by StarPeople

Mika est de retour cet été avec un nouveau single "Elle me dit", pour la première fois avec une chanson en français. C'est pour début 2012 que le chanteur sortira son prochain album "Origin Of Love".

The video is too old (2010.01.24):boxed:

[YOUTUBE]vZQcRyMJczw[/YOUTUBE]

Mika : "Elle me dit", il est de retour et en français !!! uploaded by StarPeople

Mika est de retour cet été avec un nouveau single "Elle me dit", pour la première fois avec une chanson en français. C'est pour début 2012 que le chanteur sortira son prochain album "Origin Of Love".

The video is too old (2010.01.24):boxed:

[YOUTUBE]vZQcRyMJczw[/YOUTUBE]

Awwwwwwwww, da curlz, i miss those curlzzzz....:naughty::wub2:

Elle me dit is now number 5 on iTunes France. I heard it yesterday on NRJ (and Happy Ending on Vivacité :wub2:).

Aw, France! I bet Mika knew he should be successful in making something special for the French audience!:thumb_yello:

I don't mind the melody but the lyrics just sounds to me like someone is talking really fast and I don't understand more than disconnected words!:blink:

:boing::clap::boing: I'm so happy that 'Elle Me Dit' is getting so much radio airplay now! Since I've come back from Compiègne it is played around every 2 hours on various stations, and they keep on teasing 'next, Mika's new song' and you only hear it after 3 or 4 other songs, which I think means that there is a lot of demand!

(Yes I love Elle Me Dit in case you were wondering :biggrin2:, especially since I've heard it live)

:boing::clap::boing: I'm so happy that 'Elle Me Dit' is getting so much radio airplay now! Since I've come back from Compiègne it is played around every 2 hours on various stations, and they keep on teasing 'next, Mika's new song' and you only hear it after 3 or 4 other songs, which I think means that there is a lot of demand!

(Yes I love Elle Me Dit in case you were wondering :biggrin2:, especially since I've heard it live)

<HR style="COLOR: transparent; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

"THE CORRECT LYRICS"

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fYa3iGT-l0 width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash></EMBED>

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

mikafreaka_button.png

:thumb_yello:

ok it's decided... *moves to France* :aah:

i've asked radiostations here to play it, but no reaction :sad:

and it's not like they never play french songs here, so why not Mika's :tears: