New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

Well I won't translate it here, but I can explain it: "beat" sounds like the French (slang) word for man's modesty and "cue" pronounced like "cul" ("l" is silent) is slang for bum/ behind. So you know now which parts of the anatomy they are dealing with when they have chosen this pseudo.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

It is more than naughty...It is...

:thumbdown:

Well I won't translate it here, but I can explain it: "beat" sounds like the French (slang) word for man's modesty and "cue" pronounced like "cul" ("l" is silent) is slang for bum/ behind. So you know now which parts of the anatomy they are dealing with when they have chosen this pseudo.

:lmfao:

Given the amount of time Mika spent on the different parts of this project such as recording it, creating the cover design and working on the video, he may have never heard this mix just chose it because of the title. :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe there are some further 'funny' names in the credits to this mix but I can't read them from the pic. Can anyone who has the physical copy of this single read the names?

Thank you! :wink2:

I wanted to ask too, but I was to shy to do it :teehee: Thanks for the explanation, it gives a clear picture :roftl:

That's what I thought Wonka but I have never heard that expression before. Sounds like man's immodesty to me. :roftl :

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Is it how Mika calls his third leg? :aah:

:lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Third leg is new to me!!!:roftl::roftl:

Edited by willywonka

Well done, macboll! :aah: You managed to get out of it very well :naughty:

It was perilous to explain :roftl:

Well, back to the topic now! I'll wait for the other cd (maybe one with extra songs or the video clip??) because I don't like remixes very much.

There's going to be another cd? Was this confirmed by Label Barclay?

There's going to be another cd? Was this confirmed by Label Barclay?

On one of the French Mikaforums it was said that there would be a cd of Elle me dit at the price of 9€95 (you could read that price on amazon or fnac websites). Some people think that it would be a maxi single including "Elle me dit", its instrumental version , 2 or 3 remixes and maybe the video clip... as it was what happened when "We are golden" was released physically.

This maxi single release was expected for the 26th of September or the 3rd of October.

That would explain the difference of price between the 2-title cd we've heard about and the other one :wink2:

On one of the French Mikaforums it was said that there would be a cd of Elle me dit at the price of 9€95 (you could read that price on amazon or fnac websites). Some people think that it would be a maxi single including "Elle me dit", its instrumental version , 2 or 3 remixes and maybe the video clip... as it was what happened when "We are golden" was released physically.

This maxi single release was expected for the 26th of September or the 3rd of October.

That would explain the difference of price between the 2-title cd we've heard about and the other one :wink2:

thanks for the info:thumb_yello: looking forward to seeing the track list of the maxi single