New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

• 2 weeks later...
EMD was #6 on top singles in France for 2011 (sales were 166 000) and the only french single on top 10.

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/communaute/index.php?/topic/40621-les-meilleures-ventes-de-l-annee-2011-en-france-semaine-52page-21/page__st__300

That's our boy :clap::clap: Amazing! :wub2:

Just adding Egypt to the list of countries in which it's been played on the radio :biggrin2: Most probably it's been played for a while now but since I don't really listen to the French section on the radio so I just discovered it today :aah::naughty:

Edited by Miro

Just adding Egypt to the list of countries in which it's been played on the radio :biggrin2: Most probably it's been played for a while now but since I don't really listen to the French section on the radio so I just discovered it today :aah::naughty:

Go Mika, go Mika, go Mika, go Mika :groovy:

Thats great news:thumb_yello:

With your post you reminded me to add Greece to the list of countries in which Elle me Dit is being played. I first heard it a few weeks ago but had forgotten to post it here.

EMD was #6 on top singles in France for 2011 (sales were 166 000) and the only french single on top 10.

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/communaute/index.php?/topic/40621-les-meilleures-ventes-de-l-annee-2011-en-france-semaine-52page-21/page__st__300

I've only seen this today, how could I have missed this??

It's incredible news and the fact that it's the only French song makes this even better:biggrin2:

Congrats Mika!!!

I haven't heard it here myself. Then again I don't listen to the radio that much. But I know of a girl who said she had heard it playing in a shopping mall a few weeks ago!

:biggrin2:

Oh that means that it has started being played in Spain too! Thats great:thumb_yello:

I haven't heard it here myself. Then again I don't listen to the radio that much. But I know of a girl who said she had heard it playing in a shopping mall a few weeks ago!

:biggrin2:

Really? lucky girl, but I live in Spain and since the song came out I've never heard it on the radio, what a pity :sad:

• 1 month later...

Don't know if it has already written here.

Elle me dit is the 8th best sales in France in 2011.

Les 20 titres les plus vendus en France en 2011

01 "Party Rock Anthem", LMFAO, GoonRock & Lauren Bennett

02 "Rolling In The Deep", Adele

03 "Over The Rainbow", Israel Iz Kamakawiwo'ole

04 "Someone Like You", Adele

05 "Just Can't Get Enough", The Black Eyed Peas

06 "On The Floor", Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull

07 "Give Me Everything", Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer

08 "Elle Me Dit," Mika

09 "Man Down", Rihanna

10 "Sweat", Snoop Dogg & David Guetta

11 "Celui", Colonel Reyel

12 "Chérie Coco", Magic System & Soprano

13 "We Found Love", Rihanna & Calvin Harris

14 "S&M", Rihanna

15 "Price Tag", Jessie J & B.o.B.

16 "Sun Is Up", Inna

17 "The Time (Dirty Bit)", The Black Eyed Peas

18 "J'aimerais Trop", Keen V & SAP

19 "Don't Stop The Party", The Black Eyed Peas

20 "Who's That Chick", David Guetta & Rihanna

• 5 weeks later...

Doriand posted on Facebook that Elle me Dit won "Chanson de l'année" (Song of the Year Award) and "Prix numérique" (Digital Award) at the Prix de la création earlier this week.

Thats wonderful news!!! :biggrin2::wub2: