New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

I just bought the single today and I can't say I like the remix either :no:

I read back a few pages and really enjoyed it :wink2:

I found Beataucue's name very :fisch: but I was reading it with an English prononciation but if you read it the French way, that is :jawdrop:

Literally 'Tail in butt" :blush-anim-cl:

Send Alexis Bruart and Mederic Martin to NC very quick and don't let them out again :bonk:

EMD is still doing very well at French charts: it is number 2 this week with 8534 downloads (almost 90 000 since the beginnig). :thumb_yello:

wow 90,000 downloads already!!!

wonder after how many downloads/sales is a single certified gold or platinum in France.

I just bought the single today and I can't say I like the remix either :no:

I read back a few pages and really enjoyed it :wink2:

I found Beataucue's name very :fisch: but I was reading it with an English prononciation but if you read it the French way, that is :jawdrop:

Literally 'Tail in butt" :blush-anim-cl:

Send Alexis Bruart and Mederic Martin to NC very quick and don't let them out again :bonk:

beataucue ? i read it as "butt rhythm" :dunno:

as in "beat au cul" :naughty:

EMD is the most played song on the radio in France: http://www.charly1300.com/topfrance.htm

I didn't believe it could become so popular there.

They should have given it a try over here in the UK. It's such a shame. Very few people in the UK even know the song exists.

I'm impressed by the radioplay in France. That 2nd song, 'Moves Like Jagger, by Maroon 5' has been #1 in Britain, and Mika has got more play than that song in France.

I think EMD would have been worth trying out with UK listeners.

Or, if not EMD, couldn't they release Underwater over here? The UK (other places too) are being left out of all the excitement.

EMD is not going to make it into the UK charts when it costs about £9 on Amazon, and it's not available on the UK iTunes.

They should have given it a try over here in the UK. It's such a shame. Very few people in the UK even know the song exists.

I'm impressed by the radioplay in France. That 2nd song, 'Moves Like Jagger, by Maroon 5' has been #1 in Britain, and Mika has got more play than that song in France.

I think EMD would have been worth trying out with UK listeners.

Or, if not EMD, couldn't they release Underwater over here? The UK (other places too) are being left out of all the excitement.

EMD is not going to make it into the UK charts when it costs about £9 on Amazon, and it's not available on the UK iTunes.

Fingers crossed for something to develop with the English version! I know most of my peers would not appreciate a French song... :shun:

well, i've certainly watched it at least a hundred times so far... more if you count the fan version(s) that have the lyrics on the screen:teehee: my french isn't that bad, but it's definitely easier for me to understand when i can read it!

well, i've certainly watched it at least a hundred times so far... more if you count the fan version(s) that have the lyrics on the screen:teehee: my french isn't that bad, but it's definitely easier for me to understand when i can read it!

Me too. Some of the words are obvious when you can read the lyrics.

It's great that the viewing figures for the vid are so high!!

Elle Me Dit back to #1 in French charts this week! :thumb_yello:

I was thinking about this today and how Mika must have been chuffed to be in France with all those songwriters (some of whom may not have been that familiar with him until fairly recently) and his song has been #1 in the country for weeks.

I was thinking about this today and how Mika must have been chuffed to be in France with all those songwriters (some of whom may not have been that familiar with him until fairly recently) and his song has been #1 in the country for weeks.

he should bring them to Quebec and show them all how "elle me dit" is still #1

on Itunes, french chart :fisch:

(i know he could just check via internet, but i think he should really come here to experience it first hand) :teehee:

he should bring them to Quebec and show them all how "elle me dit" is still #1

on Itunes, french chart :fisch:

(i know he could just check via internet, but i think he should really come here to experience it first hand) :teehee:

with no promotion whatsoever:mf_rosetinted:

everytime I listen to the radio, someone called to hear the song:biggrin2: