Mika at Paléo festival, Switzerland - 23.07.2011

Nanou

Hey guys!!! :biggrin2:

Due to Amy Whinehouse latest "problems", Mika is coming at Paléo festival on the 23rd of July in Switzerland :groupwave::groupwave:

paleo-2011-festival-1733.jpg

Tickets are already sold out as it is a very well known festival BUT some people are probably going to sell their tickets because they love Amy too much or because they don't love Mika enough :naughty:

anyway, if you're interested, fell free to PM me!!! I'll check every possible way to find tickets here :teehee:

:yay::trumpet::yay:::trumpet:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://mika.mforos.com/visit/?http://www.tsr.ch/info/culture/3243695-mika-remplacera-amy-winehouse-sur-la-grande-scene-du-paleo-festival-de-nyon-le-samedi-23-juillet.html

Mika remplacera Amy Winehouse sur la grande scène du Paléo festival de Nyon le samedi 23 juillet

Mika remplacera Amy Winehouse sur la grande scène du Paléo festival de Nyon. L'artiste libano-américain jouera sur la grande scène samedi le 23 juillet. Chanteur à la voix haut perchée, Mika remplace au pied levé la chanteuse anglaise Amy Winehouse, qui a annulé sa tournée européenne le 21 juin après une prestation désastreuse à Belgrade, en Serbie. Elle était apparue ivre et titubante sur la scène. Paléo précise que les personnes qui souhaitent revendre leur ticket ou en trouver un peuvent tenter leur chance à la bourse au billet du festival, mise sur pied pour contrer le marché noir.

I wonder if he is replacing Amy at any other festivals, too then...:blink:

I am really happy for all the Swiss fans and the ones living nearby.:thumb_yello:

Here in Portugal, Snoop Dogg is replacing her! :naughty:

Here in Portugal, Snoop Dogg is replacing her! :naughty:

:roftl: yes, there is a limited number of artists who can be called in last minute. Snoop Dogg is on tour at the moment and will perform at the Hungarian festival, too. Luckily, not on the same day as Mika:naughty:.

Merci pour l'info , Nanou, je l'ai postée sur le MWS.:thumb_yello:

Super Lillibet, tu as bien fait!! j'avoue que j'ai pas pensé à le faire moi-même :blink:

heureusement que tu es là :wink2:

I can't promise anything but if someone wants to come but can't only because hotels are too expensive here (which is a fact unfortunately :aah:) I can check with some friends of mine or my family if they have free places for the week-end :thumb_yello:

Hey guys!!! :biggrin2:

Due to Amy Whinehouse latest "problems", Mika is coming at Paléo festival on the 23rd of July in Switzerland :groupwave::groupwave:

paleo-2011-festival-1733.jpg

Tickets are already sold out as it is a very well known festival BUT some people are probably going to sell their tickets because they love Amy too much or because they don't love Mika enough :naughty:

anyway, if you're interested, fell free to PM me!!! I'll check every possible way to find tickets here :teehee:

:yay::trumpet::yay:::trumpet:

Her tragedy and collapse has started with her first gig on the tour in Belgrade on the June 18th, where she couldn't sing a single line and greeted Athens and New York, so apart from the fact that we wasted our money I was in terrible shock what a young and talented person could do to themselves during past years.:boxed:

Fortunately Moby performance was lovely, but there wasn't Mika there...:sad:

• 3 weeks later...
I don´t think it´s good :no:

It´s just not human. If I was Mika, I wouldn´t do it. How must he feel.

It's gonna be a lot of pressure of him, I'm sure.. You can't just jump around and have fun knowing that you're replacing your 27 years old dead friend..

He's got a job to do - he'll get on and do it as he always does. Lots of performers have to work when they are ill or tired or upset but they have to put the paying public first, A lot of people - fans, organisers, his people - rely on him doing that and he always does OK.

He's got a job to do - he'll get on and do it as he always does. Lots of performers have to work when they are ill or tired or upset but they have to put the paying public first, A lot of people - fans, organisers, his people - rely on him doing that and he always does OK.

yes, but we´re talking about death! She was his friend, colleague, he liked her.. and few hours before the show he was told she´s dead. He knows he´s there instead of Amy. I don´t think it costs any money doing this.. he must feel really bad now.

yes, but we´re talking about death! She was his friend, colleague, he liked her.. and few hours before the show he was told she´s dead. He knows he´s there instead of Amy. I don´t think it costs any money doing this.. he must feel really bad now.

I don't know how close friends they were - I thought they were just acquaintances. I don't think he would want to cancel and disappoint the fans.

I'm sure Mika will be able to handle it.

It will be a shock, I'm sure, but I don't think they were close friends, so he'll take it in his stride,and do what he's there to do.

As Freddie Mercury once sang, The Show Must Go On!

Besides, I don't think they were good friends.

As Freddie Mercury once sang, The Show Must Go On!

Besides, I don't think they were good friends.

Yeah, he seems to be good friends with Katy, Gaga or Adele, not Amy. :dunno: They probably met along the way, that's all.

And he performed after his own sister had a terrible accident, so I'm sure he'll be able to put on a great show tonight, even in these sad circumstances. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, he seems to be good friends with Katy, Gaga or Adele, not Amy. :dunno: They probably met along the way, that's all.

And he performed after his own sister had a terrible accident, so I'm sure he'll be able to put on a great show tonight, even in these sad circumstances. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, Mary, I agree. And it was a freaking awesome gig.

He'll rock tonight. :wink2:

Archived