The Spanish Thread (part 8)

basicamenteyo

• 2 weeks later...
Querida Nueri (y ahora viene cuando las nuevas se preguntan a qué viene eso de "Nueri"), por el poder que me ha sido otorgado, TE MANDO PERO DIRECTITA DIRECTITA A LA NC Y SIN PARAR NI A MEAR! TA CLARO??!? Y ya una vez allí, dale un besi a Wonka, que yo como me porto taaaaan bien ya no voy nada por allí y hace mil que no la veo.

Ahora viene cuando las nuevas se preguntan qué es la NC, quien es Wonka y porqué pongo unas tinted después de un trozo en blanco :mf_rosetinted:

LOL

Gracias Rosa:blush-anim-cl:

P...pero....ya no molamos ?!

:overreact:

Tú siempre, corasão.

K es la NC? :blink:

Jajajajajaja. La Naughty Corner, un thread de este foro donde se manda a las chicas que dicen guarrerías como LadyMeeks (yo no voy jamás de los jamases, porque yo no digo guarrerías. Nunca, vamos. Nunca) para que expíen sus pecados.

Tú siempre, corasão.

Jajajajajaja. La Naughty Corner, un thread de este foro donde se manda a las chicas que dicen guarrerías como LadyMeeks (yo no voy jamás de los jamases, porque yo no digo guarrerías. Nunca, vamos. Nunca) para que expíen sus pecados.

Yo no soy una guarra, como mucho serda...

:mf_rosetinted:

Pepepeter el anguila...

por cierto, me negué a ir y lo he cumplido. Ja. :mf_rosetinted:

Tú siempre, corasão.

Ajajaj! Guarrerías sobre lo mucho que "quieren" a Mika y cómo se lo "demostrarían"? :naughty::teehee:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey uhm... I might be an intruder but I really need help in Spanish... I'm actually struggling with the imperativo form and how to remember to put the accents on what letter etc. I only need to know for usted, ustedes, tu y vosotros. We learnt nosotros but it isn't in the exam (yet). I was asking myself if devolver let's say, needs an accent when conjugated as: devuelva with usted, does it need an accent on the "e"? Also, when it's conjugated with vosotros with a reflexive verb, I don't know when the pronoun is "os" at the end of the verb, for exemple: when I conjugate servirnoslo, do I conjugate it as servidnoslo, or servioslo? I know the pronoun is "nos" but I'm just really confused. Anyways, in hopes that someone answers me, I really need help... I'll come here often too to practice my language... Gracias, si alguien puede ayudarme!

Edited by RayaBadran

Hey uhm... I might be an intruder but I really need help in Spanish... I'm actually struggling with the imperativo form and how to remember to put the accents on what letter etc. I only need to know for usted, ustedes, tu y vosotros. We learnt nosotros but it isn't in the exam (yet). I was asking myself if devolver let's say, needs an accent when conjugated as: devuelva with usted, does it need an accent on the "e"? Also, when it's conjugated with vosotros with a reflexive verb, I don't know when the pronoun is "os" at the end of the verb, for exemple: when I conjugate servirnoslo, do I conjugate it as servidnoslo, or servioslo? I know the pronoun is "nos" but I'm just really confused. Anyways, in hopes that someone answers me, I really need help... I'll come here often too to practice my language... Gracias, si alguien puede ayudarme!

I'm sorry honey I wish I could help you, I manage to speak Spanish but I'm bad at grammar so I can't help you :teehee:

Try opening a thread maybe?

Hi! Ok so I think that this is how it goes, feel free to correct me:

Usted devuelva has no accent, and then

servioslo would mean "go and serve it to yourself(as in plural you)", an servidnoslo "go and serve it to us"

This should be correct, I think:mikacool:

I'm sorry honey I wish I could help you, I manage to speak Spanish but I'm bad at grammar so I can't help you :teehee:

Try opening a thread maybe?

Hi! Ok so I think that this is how it goes, feel free to correct me:

Usted devuelva has no accent, and then

servioslo would mean "go and serve it to yourself(as in plural you)", an servidnoslo "go and serve it to us"

This should be correct, I think:mikacool:

It's alright guys, I still managed to have help, but thank you both anyways, very lovely of you x :thumb_yello:

• 3 months later...

Hola! We need a new World Representative for Spain, as Rosa (basicamenteyo) is not on MFC so often now, and feels it is better to pass the job on to someone else. If you are interested please PM me or leave a message on my wall.

Edited by silver

Ey gente!!

Vamos a activar esto no?? :P

No se si ya lo sabeis, pero ayer Mika anunció que el video de Boum Boum Boum se grabará en España entre hoy y mañana!! :spain:

Y me dijo que va a ser muy divertido asi que...

• 3 weeks later...
Ey gente!!

Vamos a activar esto no?? :P

No se si ya lo sabeis, pero ayer Mika anunció que el video de Boum Boum Boum se grabará en España entre hoy y mañana!! :spain:

Y me dijo que va a ser muy divertido asi que...

Te leo y es como si leyera un post mío :lmfao: