MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20 September 2011

Yuna

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thankyou for these beautiful pics:wub2:

i love the yellow waistcoat, and the hair, and the fact he seems to have

put a little weight on too:mf_lustslow:

They are beautiful pics. He does look like he's put on a bit of weight but I can't imagine he's put on that much in less than a month.

They are beautiful pics. He does look like he's put on a bit of weight but I can't imagine he's put on that much in less than a month.

that's what not being on tour does; he did say he likes to eat :roftl:

seriously, this thread made my day. :wub2: looking at those pics made happy excited tears spring to my eyes

Hmm...Mika's looking a bit too grown up suddenly.

I like this one though.

I am finding it difficult to believe that the whole album will be released at Christmas when he hadn't completed half of it just a few weeks ago. Finished maybe? Released? :dunno: Would be nice to have a single by then though. :biggrin2:

He said that he had done 70% now, and working hard to release it around christmas :wub2:

The new pics look pretty great, t4p:biggrin2:

He said that he had done 70% now, and working hard to release it around christmas :wub2:

Thanks for the exact translation Yuna!!! So good to know 70% is ready:biggrin2:

That info about a release date around Christmas made my day/week for sure:wub2:

The new pics look pretty great, t4p:biggrin2:

Thanks for the exact translation Yuna!!! So good to know 70% is ready:biggrin2:

That info about a release date around Christmas made my day/week for sure:wub2:

But please don't trust him too much! he always changes his words.... you know :lmfao: he may change the album artwork 1 week before the releasing date and delay it 1 month after. :naughty:

But please don't trust him too much! he always changes his words.... you know :lmfao: he may change the album artwork 1 week before the releasing date and delay it 1 month after. :naughty:

Dont worry I know that 'around Christmas' might mean a bit after Christmas but that's better news than the March release date that Amazon gave (which btw Label Barclay did not confirm). So him saying that he's working for a Christmas release is pretty positive news anyway:biggrin2:

Ah thank you Yuna. I had seen something about 70% in the translation and wasn't sure if that's what it meant.

I'm afraid he needs an album 100% done now if he wants it to drop at Christmas :naughty: But if he's finished by December that will mean the promo is going into high gear soon after which should be exciting. :biggrin2:

Same here! I was expecting it to be not later than January! And March disappointed me. So, now, if Mika himself says about Christmas, I tend to believe him (hehehe)

AbsoFlutely!!!:biggrin2: I believe him tooooo :original: truly :thumb_yello: for eve for christmas BUT - only if you really ready Mika!!!! (sometimes it's necessary to wait.....// I hate to wait....:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Amazing pics!! :wub2::wub2: So good to see him again... And Korea suits him well :original: Thanks for posting everybody!

And yay about the Christmas release! I had always thought it was due in January, he must have said it at some point (French interviews?) because this month was just stuck in my head and I was really surprised when I read March the other day?! Or maybe I just believed it very hard for it to come true :aah:

Wow he said Christmas ?!

I think it's a little too speedy , so I don't know if we should trust him ... but anyway it's a great new and we'll see ! :wink2:

Aww wonderful pics :wub2: ! I love his clothes ! Can't wait to hear about the gig ! Enjoy everyone who are going ! :biggrin2:

I'm afraid he needs an album 100% done now if he wants it to drop at Christmas :naughty:

yes, I hope someone will explain it to him, too :teehee: unless he meant that the songs are finished and mixed but he still has the artwork to finish :rolls_eyes:.

Anyway, since it is the gig thread, let me just comment that I can't wait to hear the live version of Loverboy - although I don't have my hopes high that it will happen tomorrow... We'll see.

Haven´t you heard that Christmas will be delayed to March this year? So I believe that the album will be released Christmas :wink2:

Don't say so! :tears: The first time in those years I tend to believe Mika! Can he tell the truth for the one time in his life? :aah:

Christmas - a perfect time for giving birth to the new album :bow:

Archived