Fmbm

MIKA official @mikasounds

lyric from what we're woking on today; 'Your love is air, I breath it in around me, don't know its there but without it I'm drowning.'

I love this! :fangurl: I can't wait to hear what all these lines sound like.

Guess he didn't notice the spelling error this time. Aww... :wub2::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love this! :fangurl: I can't wait to hear what all these lines sound like.

Guess he didn't notice the spelling error this time. Aww... :wub2::teehee:

well there're actually 2 spelling errors in there...:teehee:

It probably would've gone unnoticed by me too if the word 'wok' hadn't reminded me of this so much. :teehee:

one-does-not-simply-wok-into-mordor.jpg?w=450

:lmfao:

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out! :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

I think it's only fair he's a bad speller. He's so good at so many things, I'm glad he left something for the rest of us too. :naughty:

It makes me hope that he won't notice my mistakes in tweets to him (if he will ever read any).

MIKA official @mikasounds

lyric from what we're woking on today; 'Your love is air, I breath it in around me, don't know its there but without it I'm drowning.'

he is exciting me so much with these little glimpses :fangurl::excite:

mikasounds MIKA official

Horrific fire in Honduras jail, is shockingly sad. 272 dead with people dying in their locked cells unable to escape and weren't being freed

I didn't hear about this until he tweeted, I actually feel sick right now.

i didn't hear about this! when did it happen?

i think Mika posting this shows what a caring, kind spirit he is :huglove:

It probably would've gone unnoticed by me too if the word 'wok' hadn't reminded me of this so much. :teehee:

one-does-not-simply-wok-into-mordor.jpg?w=450

:roftl:

i didn't hear about this! when did it happen?

i think Mika posting this shows what a caring, kind spirit he is :huglove:

I read from the news here that it was last night, but I'm not sure what time that is because of the timezones. :dunno: I also read that there could be about 350 deaths already.

I agree with the bolded part. :wub2:

I read from the news here that it was last night, but I'm not sure what time that is because of the timezones. :dunno: I also read that there could be about 350 deaths already.

I agree with the bolded part. :wub2:

so it happened some hours before you posted about it? i watched the local news show this morning & they didn't mention it at all, not even in the news ticker scrolling the bottom of the screen :thumbdown:

thank gods for Mika & the MFC :thumb_yello:

It's not the spelling I take issue with but the grammar. Shouldn't the air be around and not the breathing? :naughty:

Happy to hear Underwater is coming together. :mf_lustslow:

but i think that's exactly what he's saying...if you read it with the correct spelling

''Your love is air, I breathe it in around me, don't know its there, but without it I'm drowning"

the line equates love with air and that is actually what's 'around' :aah:

i think it's a beautiful line :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

well there're actually 2 spelling errors in there...:teehee:

Actually, there are 3 errors. "its" should be it's (it is) in this case. :naughty:

It's not the spelling I take issue with but the grammar. Shouldn't the air be around and not the breathing? :naughty:

No, it makes sense to me, as nas said. "Your love is air, I breathe it (the air) in

around me..."

Happy to hear Underwater is coming together. :mf_lustslow:

I hope that's the song the lyric is for -- I thought it could use an additional

verse... very anxious to hear more! :fangurl:

It worries me that he is researching clowns. I hope he is not going in for a clown/circus theme for the next tour :sneaky2:

:teehee: Well I think we just have to wait and see...:naughty:

Actually, there are 3 errors. "its" should be it's (it is) in this case. :naughty:

Thank you!:wink2:

so it happened some hours before you posted about it? i watched the local news show this morning & they didn't mention it at all, not even in the news ticker scrolling the bottom of the screen :thumbdown:

thank gods for Mika & the MFC :thumb_yello:

You're in America, right? Our news coverage is terrible. They haven't said anything about this on CNN.

But "I breathe it in from around me" sounds kind of silly! Most people wouldn't say it that way, would they? :teehee:

Phrases that don't make sense sound silly too. I would start with "your love is the air all around" and go from there. He's had a year to work on it and it's his job so I'll leave it at that. :naughty:

Phrases that don't make sense sound silly too. I would start with "your love is the air all around" and go from there. He's had a year to work on it and it's his job so I'll leave it at that. :naughty:

It's his job to express things in a poetic way. He's done that.

Archived