Fmbm

It's Monday again. Working, working!:wink2::wink2:

Owen Pallett @owenpallett

If I ever finish this record I'm gonna include pizza vouchers with every copy

Retweeted by MIKA official

MIKA official @mikasounds

Adele looked splendid last night. Happy and honest. And did anyone see the diamonds! Ha! good going girl, you wear success like a star X

my lyric of the day; 'dear lord, don't loose your faith in the gutter'

did you realize he deleted that tweet? :teehee:

my lyric of the day; 'dear lord, don't lose your faith in the gutter'

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my lyric of the day; 'dear lord, don't lose your faith in the gutter'

Nobody noticed the previous one. :teehee:

Could someone explain this sentence to me, please? I know every word in it, of course, I just can't understand the meaning of it. What is he referring to?

Could someone explain this sentence to me, please? I know every word in it, of course, I just can't understand the meaning of it. What is he referring to?

'dear lord, don't lose your faith in the gutter'

My mind instantly connected (no idea why) this sentence with Oscar Wild's "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Since we are all in the gutter, dear lord, don't lose your faith in us? :dunno:

My mind instantly connected (no idea why) this sentence with Oscar Wild's "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Since we are all in the gutter, dear lord, don't lose your faith in us? :dunno:

Oh, thank you! Any idea if he is referring to something or just randomly begging...? Should we be worried? :roftl:

Oh, thank you! Any idea if he is referring to something or just randomly begging...? Should we be worried? :roftl:

Don't thank me.:blush-anim-cl: I was just thinking out loud again, and don't have idea if those two verses have anything in common. He left us in fog again, to wait for the rest of the lyrics. :naughty:

Me too... :naughty:

It's strange...even if Oscar Wilde is famous for being the symbol of love so maybe Mika has wanted to remake to him since his album talks about love.

This is just me speculating: Okay. Didn't he say a while ago he has a song called The Origin Of Love? Something about (and this is not an exact quote) "Forget Adam, forget Eve and God. You are the origin of love." Something like that.

Well I think these lyrics would probably fit that song. This is just my own opinion of course.

But if my speculation is correct, it would stand to reason that the song The Origin Of Love will be the lead single.

This is just me speculating: Okay. Didn't he say a while ago he has a song called The Origin Of Love? Something about (and this is not an exact quote) "Forget Adam, forget Eve and God. You are the origin of love." Something like that.

Well I think these lyrics would probably fit that song. This is just my own opinion of course.

But if my speculation is correct, it would stand to reason that the song The Origin Of Love will be the lead single.

That's true, it could fit to the lyrics he mentioned earlier. I'm really curious about The Origin Of Love. There must be songs even better than Underwater or Overrated, feel very excited just thinking about it!

Archived