Fmbm

I don't think it's meant to be a teaser but the fact that he still has clowns on the brain and is still running around in animal costumes 5 years later is a bit worrying. :naughty:

:floor:

I guess people who were worried about Mika growing up after reading that blog can stop worrying now... :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I told Mika I liked the new songs when he debuted them in 2009 he said something along the lines of "you can never repeat yourself". I think I will remind him if there are any clowns in sight this time. :mf_rosetinted:

I think it's great if he keeps his own characters - Billy Brown, Big Girl, Lollipop Girl - because they are his own, original creations. He doesn't need to reinvent himself completely every album. But when these ideas have already been hashed and rehashed, not just by Mika but hundreds of other entertainers...time to move on IMO.

All I wanna say now - I'm really grateful to Mika for such a great Valentine's day present. He doesn't feel so distant now, he didn't leave us lonely, without him this day. He knows how much he means to us, even if often we are naughty and teasing.

People get used to good things very quickly. I remember that I haven't checked Mika's Twitter for weeks, and now I check it every 10 minutes - and not in vain!

On the positive side though, he is employing a vocal trainer, so you can always just close your eyes and listen to him sing :roftl:

That confused me. Why would he need a vocal trainer? What could he possibly learn from her that he doesn't already know?

This interests me, because I was in my high school's choir (though I have a terrible voice :roftl:) and our voice exercises weren't very extensive, just repetitive. And not for two hours, either, more like 15 minutes. Hitting the correct notes was more of a suggestion, I guess. :teehee:

That confused me. Why would he need a vocal trainer? What could he possibly learn from her that he doesn't already know?

This interests me, because I was in my high school's choir (though I have a terrible voice :roftl:) and our voice exercises weren't very extensive, just repetitive. And not for two hours, either, more like 15 minutes. Hitting the correct notes was more of a suggestion, I guess. :teehee:

I always thought it was because he needs the discipline of a teacher to get him to practice and do vocal excercises and stuff :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]lb3l3TZEVxw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ekOS7xx0YlU[/YOUTUBE]

:wub2:

love him^^.

my mom´s a huge fan and we went to see his "snow show" 2 years ago when he was in Germany:blush-anim-cl: the cutest clown ever:teehee:

I like it! Thank you very much! :thumb_yello:

De nada! Glad you liked it! :wink2:

:wub2:

love him^^.

my mom´s a huge fan and we went to see his "snow show" 2 years ago when he was in Germany:blush-anim-cl: the cutest clown ever:teehee:

Lucky you! :original: His forthcoming shows are in Athens, Italy and Lisbon.

De nada! Glad you liked it! :wink2:

Lucky you! :original: His forthcoming shows are in Athens, Italy and Lisbon.[/QUOTE]

I know:teehee:

my mom was at his shows when she was a little girl and kept telling my sister and me of his shows:wub2:...and we went there in Berlin then.

why am I not surprised that Mika know him aswell:aah:

he seems to be interested in everything that has to do with theatre and clowns:teehee:

I had singing lessons in my youth, and my singing teacher, who was an opera singer, still had a teacher of her own. It's simply that sometimes you need a bit of a tune-up no matter how good you are.

I actually think it's great that he still has vocal training. It shows he's not complacent about his voice. He could also be trying to improve a certain area of his range. That bodes well, for the album, too.

Btw, for those worried about him googling about clowns. I wouldn't worry. He also looked-up The Spice Girls, but I really don't think he's going to don a Union Jack dress, dye his hair red, and sing "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want!"

I think he just likes certain things and it's great he's sharing so much now!

I had singing lessons in my youth, and my singing teacher, who was an opera singer, still had a teacher of her own. It's simply that sometimes you need a bit of a tune-up no matter how good you are.

I actually think it's great that he still has vocal training. It shows he's not complacent about his voice. He could also be trying to improve a certain area of his range. That bodes well, for the album, too.

Btw, for those worried about him googling about clowns. I wouldn't worry. He also looked-up The Spice Girls, but I really don't think he's going to don a Union Jack dress, dye his hair red, and sing "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want!"I think he just likes certain things and it's great he's sharing so much now!

Pity - it would be quite something to see him do that :teehee:

Correct about the vocal coach - it's like a sportsman having a coach to improve performance - they stop bad habits creeping in and improve weaknesses

Btw, for those worried about him googling about clowns. I wouldn't worry. He also looked-up The Spice Girls, but I really don't think he's going to don a Union Jack dress, dye his hair red, and sing "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want!"

I think he just likes certain things and it's great he's sharing so much now!

:lmfao:

That's so true :thumb_yello:

MIKA official @mikasounds

lyric from what we're woking on today; 'Your love is air, I breath it in around me, don't know its there but without it I'm drowning.'

:wub2::wub2:awww:wub2: now that´s cute^^. ( I hope not all songs will have such lyrics tho:teehee:)

mikasounds MIKA official

Horrific fire in Honduras jail, is shockingly sad. 272 dead with people dying in their locked cells unable to escape and weren't being freed

I didn't hear about this until he tweeted, I actually feel sick right now.

I saw it on the news today, really sad and tragic :sad:

Archived