Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there you go :thumb_yello:

but I don't think Mika is really ignorant on the whole Chuck Norris issue...

yea me neither...he was just being snarky like i think he was being when he said he didn't know EMD was played in montreal...:teehee:

This was the last tweet today, now we'll have to wait until next month :mf_rosetinted:

I think it's just word play, 'elle me dit' sounds like 'Emily'. :wink2:

also, have you noticed that his new profile pic is a screen capture from one of the MFCers? :aah:

Yeah, it' the same thing I thought when I read it!! All the sentence seems a not so sober English version of EMD...

:Update:

mikasounds MIKA

good day

9 minutes ago

OMG, 2 days in a row ! :wub2:

this is first time i've been online when Mika's tweeted :teehee: OMG WE'RE ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME! :excite: it's almost like Mika's in the same room as me or something :naughty:

:roftl::wub2:

NGFC: omg Neil hasn't tweeted in two hours, he must be all busy writing his new blog

Neil: look, a new blog

NGFC: *million RTs*

Mikasounds: good day :mf_rosetinted:

MFC: :fisch: we all moved to NGFC, it's much more exciting there

Mikasounds: :sneaky2:

*tweets 26 times in an hour*

AND THAT'S what really happened yesterday. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

Was this posted anywhere?

http://zik-zag.blog.leparisien.fr/archive/2011/11/03/mika-son-album-repousse-en-avril.html

They say the album is due in April (they are generally reliable, they were the first one to talk about 'TOOL')

Sorry if already posted, I'm just back from work!

Another month later? Fine, why not postpone it to March 2015:mf_rosetinted: Oh wait, we'll be dead by the end of 2012:naughty: Take your time, Mika honey:wub2:

http://zik-zag.blog.leparisien.fr/archive/2011/11/03/mika-son-album-repousse-en-avril.html

They say the album is due in April (they are generally reliable, they were the first one to talk about 'TOOL')

April? :boing: My birthday is on April 1st :teehee: What a great present that would be :naughty:

Thanks for posting :huglove:

Thanks for the news!! :flowers2:

I'll wait that the curly man says something about it :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I'm so confused :aah: First it was fall 2011, then it was march 2012, then christmas 2011 and then february and now APRIL? :teehee:

Ah well, it will come, and when it does, I will cry.

well Mika was defo drunk when he said it will be in fall 2011, and then he got drunk again and said March, and someone else said Christmas (maybe someone drunk).... or maybe Mika doesn't work on his album, maybe he is lying us the whole time :aah:

well Mika was defo drunk when he said it will be in fall 2011, and then he got drunk again and said March, and someone else said Christmas (maybe someone drunk).... or maybe Mika doesn't work on his album, maybe he is lying us the whole time :aah:

Sounds accurate :aah:

April 12 would be the perfect date for the release... :wub2:

Archived