Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Suzie Just saw the ad again, and it appears to be about a mystery shampoo, you ask about in store.

And they use the lyric "is this the way you left me" I think to suggest the effect of the shampoo on your hair.

:blink: The shampoo makes you bald? 56pullhair.gif:aah:

Boots pharmacies?? :blink: I have missed this one. Sounds so weird.

Edit: Just saw your post Suzie. Is there any article about this?

ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!

My best friend is the agent in charge of selling "Serum 7" of Boots here!!!!!!!

What happens with this???

*needs to read the whole forum*

*needs time*

Ha, I'm okay with baldness as long as it's really baldness and not a combover or some other hideous cover up :naughty: Mika has a beautiful face so he can get away with it.

Oh, he would look just pretty without hair! There is no problem being bald as long as men don't fight against it (and try to cover it).

No reason to cry, Ingie :naughty:

Oh, he would look just pretty without hair! There is no problem being bald as long as men don't fight against it (and try to cover it).

No reason to cry, Ingie :naughty:

I am here only to admire his hair. Without it, I have no reason to live:mf_rosetinted:

It first started with someone ranting over some ad with HE on it, then someone saw the ad and mentionned shampoo, then everyone started talking about poo and now we are talking about mika's probable baldness!

Gosh!

Thats why i love the MFC!!!! :lmfao:

It first started with someone ranting over some ad with HE on it, then someone saw the ad and mentionned shampoo, then everyone started talking about poo and now we are talking about mika's probable baldness!

Gosh!

You can laugh all you want, but if the man loses his hair, he will lose a piece of his soul :tears:

Gosh!

Just imagine if it was an ad for an antifungal cream...:shocked:

Gosh!

Probable indeed! :lmfao: Poor Mika :wub2: Seriously, there is nothing bad being bald. I can't understand why some men are so worried about it.

Ingie, stop that crying! :sneaky2:

Probable indeed! :lmfao: Poor Mika :wub2: Seriously, there is nothing bad being bald. I can't understand why some men are so worried about it.

Ingie, stop that crying! :sneaky2:

But but mooooommmmm, his hair is sooooo pwetty:wub2:

Besides, I think he is too vain to go bald:naughty:

Archived