Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MIKA

‎"If I had let you go, let you go, Would this be different, different, Now I will never know, never know, I didn’t get the chance..."

Unlike · · Share · 7 minutes ago ·

The first comment -

"Damn you."

7 minutes ago · Like · 2

I think he's fairly tech savvy. He would just have to make a screencap while the video is paused which is a pretty basic function on an iPhone or iPad.

Oh, my iPhone is so old, it can do nothing like that :roftl: But yes, I guess he is using his iPhone or iPad a lot, because he travels so much. Funny he bothered to change his avatar pic.

I always suspected that it was MIKA passing himself off as Ingie :lmfao:

Ingie is one of my many pennames. I wrote massive hits under this name. "Never gonna give you up" "Macarena" "Friday" just to name a few.

seriously, you don't need to always do what you're told :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I can never do anything right :tears:

Oh, my iPhone is so old, it can do nothing like that :roftl: But yes, I guess he is using his iPhone or iPad a lot, because he travels so much. Funny he bothered to change his avatar pic.

What I love in guys is their technical skills. Mika a la Nerd is especially interesting (esp. with his KA glasses).

And I'm more than happy to see his new avatar! I miss that hypnotizing pic with white hat so much... But thanks god, I won't see that Westwood's photo anymore. In current pic he looks much more human :teehee:

My best friend was called Emily. So this morning I went up to her and told her to stay away from Mika. :mf_rosetinted: He's mine.

:roftl::roftl: that's so funny! i also wondered who she was then realised duh "elle me dit"

Ingie is one of my many pennames. I wrote massive hits under this name. "Never gonna give you up" "Macarena" "Friday" just to name a few.

:roftl::teehee:that was you....

iPhone's autocorrect I think. :wink2:

I don't know, that tweet was apparently "from web". :lmfao:

Sure you can! To take a screen cap on an iPhone you just press the top button (the power button) at the same time as the round button below the screen. Voila! Whatever was on your screen will be added to your camera roll as a photo. I'm pretty sure that functionality works in all iPhones - it did in my old 3G from 2008. :thumb_yello:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I can never do anything right :tears:

I read 'pennimans' :insane:

Anyway, thanks Mika for the news :biggrin2:

And why would he be drunk when he's in the studio ... working?

Yes perhaps you're right - 3 pm in the studio is not the most likely time and place for him to be drunk :naughty:

But then again there is this:

[YOUTUBE]2z14D8iPr2o[/YOUTUBE]

I think he wanted to write " enjoying ". And I don´t think he was drunk because he always said he would loose his voice when he drinks alkohol and he wanted to record yesterday.

:naughty: I think you are right Sabine, I think he meant Enjoying....

Enjoy gin :aah: that stuff is nasty! :roftl:

this is first time i've been online when Mika's tweeted :teehee: OMG WE'RE ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME! :excite: it's almost like Mika's in the same room as me or something :naughty:

Once I was at the same time with him - the next day had to be my gig! I was in the same country with him and in the same internet space. So I was twice excited!

i am always at your service

I didn't even have to ask you to tweet again today! Good job! :wink2:

This 'good day'; is it a wish to us or just an observation? (It seems any Mika tweet is hard to understand for me)

:blink: Is he kidding? Is he going to tweet every day? :shocked:

It's really good news! :groovy:

Hope not! :mf_rosetinted: Last night I almost got heart attack when I saw those tweets from him :shocked: I can't handle it every day :naughty:

I didn't even have to ask you to tweet again today! Good job! :wink2:

This 'good day'; it a wish to us or just an observation? (It seems any Mika tweet is hard to understand for me)

I guess it's been a good day for him. Why would he wish us anything, he doesn't even care:naughty:

Archived