Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh the irony. :rolls_eyes:

Thank you for the word corollary, I've been looking for an expression like that but we don't have an exact translation in my language...but the meaning is clear...well long story!:thumb_yello:

Greetings from a language freak!:teehee::naughty:

From MIKA page:

A lot of you have been asking about signing along to Mika's songs, so we thought we'd share this great video of 'Relax, Take It Easy' being interpreted. Have you got any more? If so, post a link in the comments below!

[YOUTUBE]La06O-CnCcI[/YOUTUBE]

From MIKA page:

A lot of you have been asking about signing along to Mika's songs, so we thought we'd share this great video of 'Relax, Take It Easy' being interpreted. Have you got any more? If so, post a link in the comments below!

that was pretty awesome..:thumb_yello: now i'm gonna wanna do the signing for the chorus everytime i hear it..:biggrin2:

From MIKA page:

That is actually pretty cool! :thumb_yello: I learned a bit of sign language a few years ago and this kind of things makes me smile! :wub2:

From MIKA page:

oh i love her facial expression.

she brings the song to life, even without sound :wub2:

I never think till now,can people who speaks in signs can understand people from other country? I mean are that sign language is same for all languages? I never think about that before? :blink:

Nope, sign languages (just like the spoken ones) are different from country to country. There may be similar signs, but with different meanings in different countries. Others may mean the same, but in most things they change. :wink2:

Actually, here in Portugal (don't know if it's the same in other countries) the signs may even change according to the area, like an "accent". :biggrin2:

Nope, sign languages (just like the spoken ones) are different from country to country. There may be similar signs, but with different meanings in different countries. Others may mean the same, but in most things they change. :wink2:

Actually, here in Portugal (don't know if it's the same in other countries) the signs may even chance according to the area, like an "accent". :biggrin2:

well thank you dear.... for help, now I can sleep well!!! thank you for answering me on my question :huglove:

well thank you dear.... for help, now I can sleep well!!! thank you for answering me on my question :huglove:

Aww you're welcome! :huglove:

She's really cute. Relax never gets old.

Couldn't agree more! :wub2:

Relax never gets old.

Couldn't agree more! :wub2:

That's very true.. Besides that it was the song that made me 'know' who Mika was, so it'll always have this special place in my heart :wub2: , everytime I listen to it feels like I'm listening to it for the very first time.

Thank you for the word corollary, I've been looking for an expression like that but we don't have an exact translation in my language...but the meaning is clear...well long story!:thumb_yello:

Greetings from a language freak!:teehee::naughty:

Congratulations on your post-whoring (from the other thread) :wink2:

Archived