Fmbm

I apologise. I shouldn't have done it. Mika doesn't like it when I do it. His own fault though. He totally like cheated on me. Even though we weren't like dating or anything or nothing but I felt this deep connection and shizzle and I thought we were like exclusive ya know. Whatevah, I shall just send him blame tweets because he will like totally read them and hit me up right away. Like you know:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You SOO sound like these guys

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so around day 22 without any mika tweets is when all the threads in the forum start going crazy, huh?? :boxed::boxed::clap::groovy:

Nah, it's got nothing to do with Mika tweeting or not, it's coz it's my bday and the whole world's turning nuts...:mf_rosetinted:

From Facebook:

“I’m so intolerably blue, at the thought of leaving you, my darling honey pie…”

It's not from a new song, so don't get excited :teehee:

Say wot???

From whose Facebook???:blink:

Edit:

Nevermind, i just checked, it's that silly find the song thingie again...:sneaky2:

"Forgive me, but the new Mika record... the songs are so painfully great and I'm pinching myself getting to run around with them. Ouch"

greg wells tweet...

:clap::yay::yay:just getting me more excited! is it next yr yet??

"Forgive me, but the new Mika record... the songs are so painfully great and I'm pinching myself getting to run around with them. Ouch"

greg wells tweet...

OMG my heart just stop when I read these things :swoon:

:excite::excite::excite:

ahhhhh....

what a coincidence! because I just wanted to write in "Underwater" thread that the song is so beautiful that almost painful to listen (so I don't listen to it very often...but I don't have to cause I've got it inside)

greg wells tweet...

chearleader.gif

greg wells tweet...

He makes us so very curious!

Love it when he is fangurling Mika :wub2:

greg wells tweet...

Looks like he is the man in charge of teasing fans on behalf of Mika :wink2:

greg wells tweet...

Cruel cruel man! :aah::aah::aah:

He ALREADY knows these songs, and he teases us so severely.

What is now? The end of October? I won't survive till X-mas, beginning of 2012, March or whatever... :tears:

Archived