"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

yeah...:original: 'blood on the dancefloor" by MJ , 'murder on the dance floor" ...but Mika was the most expressive and direct "kill me on the dance flooooor"... yeees :roftl:

btw: does anybody remember when the "sample" of TBWKTM appeared? you know the samples of each song...how long before the album...a month? sooner? later?? to me it was like listening to the whole album...give me the right sample and I feel the rest...

Oh I don't want 30 second clips to leak. Ruins it for me, but I don't have the willpower to resist. :aah:

I'm going to try this time...

maybe. :naughty:

Oh I loved it when that came out! It got me even more excited for the album! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

It's a shame it ruined it for you though Christine :huh: We can hold you back next time if they do the same again :naughty:

It's a shame it ruined it for you though Christine :huh: We can hold you back next time if they do the same again :naughty:

Okay. :lmfao:

I just really like surprises. I didn't get to the acoustic tour until a few dates after it started so I stopped reading most of MFC and begged everyone not to tell me what it was like, what was on the set list, etc. But someone told me anyway. :sneaky2: Fortunately all the shows were different and he added songs as he went so there were a couple of surprises still. I prefer to be at the first gig of the tour though so no one can spoil it for me. :shun:

I think generally it is not in my nature to choose surprises over predictability but Mika surprises are always good. :wink2:

I just really like surprises. I didn't get to the acoustic tour until a few dates after it started so I stopped reading most of MFC and begged everyone not to tell me what it was like, what was on the set list, etc. But someone told me anyway. :sneaky2: Fortunately all the shows were different and he added songs as he went so there were a couple of surprises still. I prefer to be at the first gig of the tour though so no one can spoil it for me. :shun:

I think generally it is not in my nature to choose surprises over predictability but Mika surprises are always good. :wink2:

even Marie Antoinette/Louis' s costumes and clown masks?.... :lol3:(innocent face)

That sounds like a good technique :naughty: But with me the excitement and build up makes it soooo much more exciting!

even Marie Antoinette/Louis' s costumes and clown masks?.... :lol3:(innocent face)

Well it was good for a laugh anyway. :roftl:

I think the first rendition of Rain was the worst "surprise" ever. :shocked: But the next Rain surprise compensated so it all balances out. :naughty:

I love surprises if I´m not aware of them... I mean... If I hadn´t know Mika was recording a new album, it´d be fantastic to hear it for the first time all at once... But I "hate" the fact of knowing that something is already done, or almost ready, and still, I can´t listen to it...

Yes, I agree, listening to a 30 seconds sample may ruin it, but I know myself and I wouldn´t be able to keep my ears away of it :aah:

I love surprises if I´m not aware of them... I mean... If I hadn´t know Mika was recording a new album, it´d be fantastic to hear it for the first time all at once... But I "hate" the fact of knowing that something is already done, or almost ready, and still, I can´t listen to it...

I actually had a dream a few weeks ago that I was in a conference/resort type place with a couple of friends and Mika came in with a bunch of people. Later I stumbled upon a room and I could hear Underwater and thought Mika was doing a gig inside but he was playing the record.

It sounded amazing. So I guess I'm satisfied. :roftl:

I actually had a dream a few weeks ago that I was in a conference/resort type place with a couple of friends and Mika came in with a bunch of people. Later I stumbled upon a room and I could hear Underwater and thought Mika was doing a gig inside but he was playing the record.

LUCKY BEYOTCH!!!!!! What did you had that night for dinner?? not that I´m trying to dream of it too..... :fisch:

Every time I dreamt of Mika, it was too odd :roftl:

I had a dream these days that I see Mika on the stage, and he is singing something in German, Opera-like. But not being 11 years old, but with his usual voice, like now.

It was awesome!!! If I heard something like that in the real life I would die. Can something be better than UW??? It could - in my dream!

I had a dream these days that I see Mika on the stage, and he is singing something in German, Opera-like. But not being 11 years old, but with his usual voice, like now.

It was awesome!!! If I heard something like that in the real life I would die. Can something be better than UW??? It could - in my dream!

In German? :roftl: Do you remember any words? :aah:

It's not something new, but I thought I'll post it here. It's good to know we are not the only ones, who are waiting for this album :kachinga:

http://idolator.com/6121502/most-anticipated-albums-2012

The 12 Most Anticipated Pop Albums Of 2012

10. Mika, The Origin Of Love

Due in March

Hey, remember Mika? All has been relatively quiet on the Mika front since 2009, when his sophomore disc The Boy Who Knew Too Much underperformed. For his third LP, the Beirut-born pop star is reportedly following Madonna’s footsteps and working with Martin Solveig and William Orbit, and has pledged to deliver a more simplistic record with influences from Daft Punk to Fleetwood Mac, including a number of songs sung in French (like the already-released “Elle Me Dit”). If you need a dose of pop whimsy in your 2012 — and really, who isn’t? — here’s where to find your jam.

Edited by Milda
Added a link

It's not something we new, but I thought I'll post it here. It's good to know we are not the only ones, who are waiting for this album :kachinga:

Due in March

Hey, remember Mika? All has been relatively quiet on the Mika front since 2009, when his sophomore disc The Boy Who Knew Too Much underperformed. For his third LP, the Beirut-born pop star is reportedly following Madonna’s footsteps and working with Martin Solveig and William Orbit, and has pledged to deliver a more simplistic record with influences from Daft Punk to Fleetwood Mac, including a number of songs sung in French (like the already-released “Elle Me Dit”). If you need a dose of pop whimsy in your 2012 — and really, who isn’t? — here’s where to find your jam.

Milda, where is this from? could you post the link to it also?

Well, good good news to start this year, thank you! :aah:

Can't wait for the album, I see it's quite sure to come out in March, right? :boing:

I really doubt it :naughty: It's not like they said something we didn't knew yet. And I won't be surprised if their source is MFC :aah:

It's not something new, but I thought I'll post it here. It's good to know we are not the only ones, who are waiting for this album :kachinga:

http://idolator.com/6121502/most-anticipated-albums-2012

Due in March

For some reason I'm annoyed that it says "due in March". Not because it's so far away in the future because it's really not, but because it's unconfirmed information. I wonder where they even found that. I know it's not that big of a deal but it kind of bugs me. :dunno:

But I agree with Milda, it's fun to know we're not the only ones who are waiting for TOOL. :teehee:

For some reason I'm annoyed that it says "due in March". Not because it's so far away in the future because it's really not, but because it's unconfirmed information. I wonder where they even found that. I know it's not that big of a deal but it kind of bugs me. :dunno:

I am almost sure they wrote March, because that's what Wikipedia says. Which is a big lie, because there's also mentioned it was said by Mika himself on Twitter. And we know for sure it's not true. :rolleyes: