"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

Feb, March, April, May....and now June :aah:

I'll be still ok even though one source say 'July 2012' tommorow.... :mf_rosetinted:

Yesterday I read an article where they said 'second quarter' of the year.. They used to say first quarter not so long ago..

BTW it was an article about the albums that would be successful in 2012 and Mika was the second artist mentioned after Madonna :biggrin2:

I wrote them too! And got the answer :biggrin2: But we already knew that...

"Hello Milda,

For the moment the release date is not official!.

Regards!"

I also asked where they got that info from, but they decided to ignore that question :sneaky2:

:roftl: hahhaaaa, it looks a bit like a kind of competition: "whose birthday is the best date to release the album"....:roftl:

(I'm not in this competition:mf_rosetinted: any date will be fine....)

:naughty:

Maybe Mika should release it on his own birthday? :roftl:

:roftl: hahhaaaa, it looks a bit like a kind of competition: "whose birthday is the best date to release the album"....:roftl:

(I'm not in this competition:mf_rosetinted: any date will be fine....)

hahah I really hope he would not wait to release my album on MY birthday :aah:

it's too late :sneaky2:

Yesterday I read an article where they said 'second quarter' of the year.. They used to say first quarter not so long ago..

BTW it was an article about the albums that would be successful in 2012 and Mika was the second artist mentioned after Madonna :biggrin2:

Would the second quarter be the 'top of the year'? :teehee: One clear thing is, all of us would get to know the definition of 'top of the year' by the end of this year... :mf_rosetinted:

hahah I really hope he would not wait to release my album on MY birthday :aah:

it's too late :sneaky2:

:shocked: your album..??:roftl:..Yuna, it's a Freudian slip :roftl: its MY album. mmyyyy....

or you know something we don't know:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe Mika should release it on his own birthday? :roftl:

Nooooo too long to wait.:sneaky2: But February 18 - perfect. It's still top of the year, just before springtime (you know all those crazy spring feelings :wub2:), enough time to promote so that he can have perfect summer gigs, exactly half year before Mika's birthday, ...

Not because it's my birthday at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Nooooo too long to wait.:sneaky2: But February 18 - perfect. It's still top of the year, just before springtime (you know all those crazy spring feelings :wub2:), enough time to promote so that he can have perfect summer gigs, exactly half year before Mika's birthday, ...

and 2 days before MY birthday:roftl:

February 18, next year :mf_rosetinted:

P.S

I checked what that site wrote about some other artists and I noticed there are a lot of questionable release dates. So now I'm pretty sure they know nothing and made up TOOL's release date :thumb_yello: A question is why they're doing this? Do they want to kill some fans (not only Mika's)? :aah:

No pressure Mika, I mean it's only Madonna... :teehee:

No pressure Mika, I mean it's only Madonna... :teehee:

I don't wanna "hurt" Madonna's fans but to me it's really only Madonna...never liked her...I like a few songs but because of songs (the "madonna element" could be removed, the songs are just good. I really don't think she is very talented..I mean she has talent-to make a career, to work with right people but she's not talented in my understanding music and artists...SORRy:teehee:)

February, March, April, May and now June :aah: I hope Mika will give us soon a release date :biggrin2: Can't wait :teehee: (not in december please :biggrin2:)

BTW thank you for this thread, very interesting ! :wink2:

what about your birthday?:wink2:...(you know we have sort of competition here...:roftl:)

edit: is it in december?:doh:

Edited by Melisanda

what about your birthday?:wink2:...(you know we have sort of competition here...:roftl:)

In that case, I'd say the perfect release date would be the 28th of May. There's enough time for him to still do all those gigs during the summer and it's Kylie Minogue's birthday, too! I mean, who doesn't love Kylie?! :naughty:

In that case, I'd say the perfect release date would be the 28th of May. There's enough time for him to still do all those gigs during the summer and it's Kylie Minogue's birthday, too! I mean, who doesn't love Kylie?! :naughty:

your (and everybody's ) argumentation is perfect!:fisch:....

"who doesn't love Kylie"...:roftl: don't tease me...(I like a few songs.... :fisch::roftl: you don't want me to write about 'kylie element" and the rest...right?:wink2: to me she's different type than Madonna , that's for sure...)

"who doesn't love Kylie"...:roftl: don't tease me...(I like a few songs.... :fisch::roftl: you don't want me to write about 'kylie element" and the rest...right?:wink2: to me she's different type than Madonna , that's for sure...)

I think she's different to Madonna, too. And I agree what you said about Madonna earlier, I've never been a fan of hers but I have to admit that she's quite legendary.

I actually really like Kylie Minogue. :teehee: And it's not just because we share the same b-day. :naughty:

I think she's different to Madonna, too. And I agree what you said about Madonna earlier, I've never been a fan of hers but I have to admit that she's quite legendary.

I actually really like Kylie Minogue. :teehee: And it's not just because we share the same b-day. :naughty:

you are the same zodiak sign as my brother :original: kiss (but my brother is from June)

(ha..to me she is more "likable" than Madonna but I really like people who in my eyes have more musical talent, uniqueness, sensitivity, better voice etc...I think she is quite avarage....;but of course it's only my opinion...:wink2: I know talking about likes/dislikes may be dangerous...:wink2:)

I don't wanna "hurt" Madonna's fans but to me it's really only Madonna...never liked her...I like a few songs but because of songs (the "madonna element" could be removed, the songs are just good. I really don't think she is very talented..I mean she has talent-to make a career, to work with right people but she's not talented in my understanding music and artists...SORRy:teehee:)

I´m not a fan, but she is an icon... and for me she´s far better than Lady Gaga (which seems to be her substitute). She did things that today seem so normal, but 20 or 30 years ago, she was the only one daring to do what she did... Madonna is not only about music, it´s about a way of seeing life... IMO (only my opinion) Mika has many things like her, like doing what he feels like doing ignoring what people say and stuff.

I don´t know,I never bought any of his albums, but I must admit I know lots of her songs, and I really like them...

Agree.

I´m not a fan, but she is an icon... and for me she´s far better than Lady Gaga (which seems to be her substitute). She did things that today seem so normal, but 20 or 30 years ago, she was the only one daring to do what she did... Madonna is not only about music, it´s about a way of seeing life... IMO (only my opinion) Mika has many things like her, like doing what he feels like doing ignoring what people say and stuff.

I don´t know,I never bought any of his albums, but I must admit I know lots of her songs, and I really like them...

Madonna is a business woman, she is not a musician. She treats music only like business, so I also like some of her songs because of songs, but I don't like this business approach to music. It ruined music scene a lot during those 20 or 30 years. When Madonna started her career she wasn't the only one, there were a bunch of unusual, interesting and talented people, especially on a British scene, but she was the pushiest and the most persistent. She knows how to do business, she has this aggressive ambition and energy. Kylie is that type too, but with less success. Madonna is not about a way of seeing life, but about the way she wants to be seen and present herself at some points of her life. She knows how to smell market really well. (I'm not sure this is the right expression, hope you understand me)

And I think Mika is quite opposite of Madonna (not that he doesn't know how to do business):teehee:. He is a musician at first, then a great performer, but he allows himself to do what he wants, and not what market dictates. It's sad for us, cause I'm sure that's one of the reasons we are waiting for the third one so long.:aah::mf_rosetinted:

Not that I'm a Lady Gaga fan, but she can sing and she writes music. She is just on the beginning of her career, and if you compare her with Madonna's beginning she is way ahead already, cause Madonna still can't sing or play, or compose. :mf_rosetinted:

But time will tell...

BTW thank you for this thread, very interesting ! :wink2:

You're welcome.:teehee:

So Madonna is different from Kylie and Lady Gaga is different from both of these and Mika can't be more different than all three of them! I agree.:thumb_yello:(:teehee:)

Any reliable news on the album release or results from stalking activity?