"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

I'm not sure is Mika working with these people, but it definitely sounds so, and that's a possible piece of a puzzle.

@blackwatchsound is Ian MacGregor, by his own words "Echo Park, Los Angeles...

This is the guy, you know... :naughty:

Me & Mika. Just a standard day in the studio...

10 Dec

AgR_9uACMAA3U6d.jpg

Oh I'm not saying I don't like them, I do like them both and think they can come up with very good things with Mika.. I think what I'm more worried about is the 'image' Mika could have.. Kind of like Christine said (if that's what she meant); that critics could be harsh on him for choosing different directions (and working with some same people as Madonna). But I suppose they can be harsh with him for any reason anyway..

I understand what you mean. Critics can be of all kind and in theory they could even ‘accuse’ him of following the same trend Madonna will be doing with her new album (besides M Solveig and W Orbit, Benny Bennassi will also work on Madonna’s next album), but in this case the two albums will come out only a couple of months apart, so in this case it will be Madonna and Mika setting the trend rather than following it. With Kick Ass Mika was following the steps of many artists in trying to use the RedOne’s magic touch on their songs but since the song went basically unnoticed, no-one needed to worry about that, either. Actually, I believe that the above mentioned 3 producers Madonna is also working with should have a positive impact on the reception of the album due to the mere fact that the sound of Madonna’s next album is probably going to dictate trends so Mika with similar sound is likely to receive more airplay by default. Well, that is what I hope..

Have you heard the track that was leaked out from Madonna’s coming abum MDNA? It has such typical Solveig sound :

Oh I'm not saying I don't like them, I do like them both and think they can come up with very good things with Mika.. I think what I'm more worried about is the 'image' Mika could have.. Kind of like Christine said (if that's what she meant); that critics could be harsh on him for choosing different directions (and working with some same people as Madonna). But I suppose they can be harsh with him for any reason anyway..

I understand what you mean. Critics can be of all kind and in theory they could even ‘accuse’ him of following the same trend Madonna will be doing with her new album (besides M Solveig and W Orbit, Benny Benassi will also work on Madonna’s next album), but in this case the two albums will come out only a couple of months apart, so in this case it will be Madonna and Mika setting the trend rather than following it. With Kick Ass Mika was following the steps of many artists in trying to use the RedOne’s magic touch on their songs but since the song went basically unnoticed, no-one needed to worry about that, either. :dunno:

Actually, I believe that the above mentioned 3 producers Madonna is also working with should have a positive impact on the reception of the album due to the mere fact that the sound of Madonna’s next album is probably going to dictate trends so Mika with similar sound is likely to receive more airplay by default. Well, that is what I hope.:teehee:

Have you heard the track that was leaked out from Madonna’s coming abum MDNA? It has such typical Solveig sound :

This is the guy, you know... :naughty:

Me & Mika. Just a standard day in the studio...

10 Dec

AgR_9uACMAA3U6d.jpg

Hadnt read this tweet before, t4p.

So he confirmed that Mika was the one with the teddy costume!! Not that there was any doubt about that:biggrin2:

ghfhfghe.png

Are these tweets pieces of a puzzle? :dunno:

I would really like to hear some of those juicy 70's sounds on new album rather than some 2010's DJs.

"Tall partner in crime" can be a clue :teehee:

And it's probably a clue as u said, and I agree with you, that would be really awesome that Mika would have 70's music in his album... But the fact that he has M Solveig and B Benassi (which are two DJ's) there might be some techno songs in here... A mix of both? EPIC !

"Tall partner in crime" can be a clue :teehee:

And it's probably a clue as u said, and I agree with you, that would be really awesome that Mika would have 70's music in his album... But the fact that he has M Solveig and B Benassi (which are two DJ's) there might be some techno songs in here... A mix of both? EPIC !

I like Solveigs funny approach to music, and Rejection is one of my favorite songs, but I don't like that "spelling-counting" things that he is doing, like on that Madonna's new song. And Benassi :no: not my cup of tea. Let's see how Mika and Greg are going to combine these things. Maybe it's going to be one song 70's, one song DJ's...:aah: I'm more impatient with every Greg's tweet that includes some information about new Mika, even if we are not sure that tall partner in crime is Mika. :naughty:

Greg is pretty tall himself so I think this person has to be at least 6'4" for Greg to call him "tall". :naughty:

Perfect size. :aah:

Tyson Ritter from AAR is the same height :mf_rosetinted:

But... I think I've read somewhere that AAR already finished their album :naughty:

This is a little off topic, but I have a favor to ask and don't know where else to do so. Do we have people in here, who can edit semi-protected pages on Wikipedia? Because I've read so many tweets/blogs/news about how Mika said he is going to release new album in March and I am sure their source is nothing else, but Wikipedia. And it's really bugging me :aah: If someone is able to delete that sentence from Wiki, I would be very grateful. I just can't stand disinformation and how fast it's spreading :aah:

Tyson Ritter from AAR is the same height :mf_rosetinted:

But... I think I've read somewhere that AAR already finished their album :naughty:

Yes their songs are already leaking. Here's one about a bee. Buzzzz :mf_rosetinted:

http://hulkshare.com/hblxr5gjgvn2

This is a little off topic, but I have a favor to ask and don't know where else to do so. Do we have people in here, who can edit semi-protected pages on Wikipedia? Because I've read so many tweets/blogs/news about how Mika said he is going to release new album in March and I am sure their source is nothing else, but Wikipedia. And it's really bugging me :aah: If someone is able to delete that sentence from Wiki, I would be very grateful. I just can't stand disinformation and how fast it's spreading :aah:

I don't know if I can edit it but I'll put in a request. The source they are using is a French interview and he doesn't say anything about the album being released in March.

Yes their songs are already leaking. Here's one about a bee. Buzzzz :mf_rosetinted:

http://hulkshare.com/hblxr5gjgvn2

:lmfao:

I've heard a sample yesterday, but was too lazy to look for the whole song. A big thanks for finding it! I actually love it :mf_lustslow:

I don't know if I can edit it but I'll put in a request. The source they are using is a French interview and he doesn't say anything about the album being released in March.

Even if he would have said that, it still wouldn't be reliable source :mf_rosetinted:

Since Mika has been modeling lately.... (with Hugo Boss and now this Lozza sunglasses)... do you think this time a pic of him will appear in the cover of the album??

You mean only his picture? I don't think so. But he was on both previous covers. Only in sepia and B&W. Maybe it's time for Mika in full colour? :naughty:

life_in_cartoon_motion-mika_stor_275.jpg

Mika-The-Boy-Who-Knew-Too-Much-2009.jpg

Since Mika has been modeling lately.... (with Hugo Boss and now this Lozza sunglasses)... do you think this time a pic of him will appear in the cover of the album??

I hope not :aah: I would prefer something similar to the previous albums, rather than one photo of him. I vote for the

artwork :naughty:

I´ve never been a fan of hot guys using his image as a lure to sell music... but yes, I meant just a pic of him... something like this

james-blunt.jpg

I´m not a James fan, I just used this pic as an example...

It would be a great change, huh? I wouldn´t mind if he used this time a bit less colors....:aah:

I hope not :aah: I would prefer something similar to the previous albums, rather than one photo of him. I vote for the

artwork :naughty:

I´ve never been a fan of hot guys using his image as a lure to sell music... but yes, I meant just a pic of him... something like this

It would be a great change, huh? I wouldn´t mind if he used this time a bit less colors....:aah:

I vote for the artwork too, combined with Mika picture, but I don't think it's going to be like the previous two. I think they are going for a change this time. Just hope it won't be as simple as EMD cover. :sneaky2:

I vote for the artwork too, combined with Mika picture, but I don't think it's going to be like the previous two. I think they are going for a change this time. Just hope it won't be as simple as EMD cover. :sneaky2:

Bolded 1: I agree.

Bolded 2: HELL, I AGREE!!!

james-blunt.jpg

I´m not a James fan, I just used this pic as an example...

Not like this :no:

But I agree about less colors. Something similar to Lozza photos would be great, I think. Mika + some artwork = :wub2: