dcdeb

I am TRYING to stay busy here at work and stay off of the MFC to keep myself occupied ... eeekkkk all my nails are already GONE - don't want to start chewing on my fingers!!! :no:

I've been doing this all day! I was almost desperate enough to start washing my fridge. :floor:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaahhhhhhhh! :excite::insane:

is it ready yet? - why isn't there a countdown or smth?? do i just have to keep checking to see whether there's a notice that's going to give me palpitations??

:excite:

I was 99.99% SURE the winner would be someone who just joined the MFC in the past few days/weeks and has not posted here at all. And I was 100% accurate! Having been THIS LUCKY - I hope that maybe she will post around here a bit, and get to know other MFCers. We would love to hear all about her - where she is from .... how long she has been a fan - how she discovered Meeks ... WHERE her *dream gig* would be .... you know ... all the GOOD stuff!!! :naughty:

CONGRATULATIONS Karla ... I would LOVE to know how it feels to KNOW you are the winner!!! :swoon:

I was 99.99% SURE the winner would be someone who just joined the MFC in the past few days/weeks and has not posted here at all. And I was 100% accurate! Having been THIS LUCKY - I hope that maybe she will post around here a bit, and get to know other MFCers. We would love to hear all about her - where she is from .... how long she has been a fan - how she discovered Meeks ... WHERE her *dream gig* would be .... you know ... all the GOOD stuff!!! :naughty:

CONGRATULATIONS Karla ... I would LOVE to know how it feels to KNOW you are the winner!!! :swoon:

quoting :aah:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3660630#post3660630

Edited by Sarina

Uhu indeed.. have hoped it was a hadcore mfc'er there won! lol.. So we could here everything about the travle! :aah:

... I can finally sleep now.. no more excitement

i was 99.9 % sure that it was going to be a name i don't recognise (just had this feeling - i must be psychic :aah:) but thought it would be an older member who had kinda wandered away...:aah:

anyways, echo the sentiments of the bolded part!:thumb_yello:

i was 99.9 % sure that it was going to be a name i don't recognise (just had this feeling - i must be psychic :aah:) but thought it would be an older member who had kinda wandered away...:aah:

We still have our dreams nas! :floor:

Next tour we should hook up and go to a gig somewhere - MAKE our dreams become a reality ... we just have to pay for the flight and hotel :mf_rosetinted: no big deal! :roftl:

:rolls_eyes:

We still have our dreams nas! :floor:

Next tour we should hook up and go to a gig somewhere - MAKE our dreams become a reality ... we just have to pay for the flight and hotel :mf_rosetinted: no big deal! :roftl:

:rolls_eyes:

sounds like a brilliant plan!:boing:

even if it's just to toronto or LA though?:teehee:

Yes come to Torontoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :roftl:

We are!!! For sure! Making plans now! MIKA better come! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: good thing I am already working on my passport!!! :teehee:

:floor:

i am so serious :thumb_yello:

i am gonna there with or without him in july anyways..:teehee:

You know the real name of all the older members of the MFC ?:blink:

I think that the person has put her real name on it... I've done the same.

If I would have been the winner, none would have known that's me,... so she may be a older member... we don't know! :wink2:

Anyway! Have a happy, wonderful, incredable trip (message to the winner):mf_rosetinted:

Bonheur!

:floor:

Oooohhh la la!! Well if he goes there after July .... hopefully you will be going back AGAIN ... this time with mmmeeeeee :biggrin2:

If I would have been the winner, none would have known that's me,... so she may be a older member... we don't know! :wink2:

Anyway! Have a happy, wonderful, incredable trip (message to the winner):mf_rosetinted:

Bonheur!

If you go to her profile you see she just joined 5 days ago and has not made any posts. That's how we know! :biggrin2:

:huglove:

Bonheur!

You can search on her account name.. and stalk:aah:

Oh cool! When are you coming and what for? It looks like a bunch of us will be getting together in Montreal and/or Ottawa around Canada Day (July 1). Nanou is coming from Switzerland and I think we've got another couple of MFCers staying in Ottawa at the moment.

Anyway we should get together in TO even if you've only got time for coffee or something.

Sadly I don't think there's any chance Mika will be here in July. :aah:

Oh cool! When are you coming and what for? It looks like a bunch of us will be getting together in Montreal and/or Ottawa around Canada Day (July 1). Nanou is coming from Switzerland and I think we've got another couple of MFCers staying in Ottawa at the moment.

Anyway we should get together in TO even if you've only got time for coffee or something.

Sadly I don't think there's any chance Mika will be here in July. :aah:

I'm not jealous at all :no:

:sad: