dcdeb

It will just make my day if Silver wins :naughty::roftl:

£6677 :shocked: You can not be serious !!!!!!! I am SO glad that this was not my headache. :roftl:

Thank you so much mods for all the VERY hard work that I am sure you have all put in.

It is a truely AMAZING total (even if a slightly annoying one :roftl:)

Well done MFC. :yay:

I'd like to echo Kath's thanks to Deb and the Mods for all the hard work they have put in to make sure everything went so well :flowers2:

It is an astounding total to have raised and I think there will be lots of happy faces at Team Mika and HEMS.

:yay: for us - MFC are fierce!

I would like to offer my deepest THANKS as well! You guys are SO amazing and SO good to us!!! We appreciate you guys and all the things you do SO VERY MUCH! Another success for the MFC!!! :huglove:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to echo Kath's thanks to Deb and the Mods for all the hard work they have put in to make sure everything went so well :flowers2:

It is an astounding total to have raised and I think there will be lots of happy faces at Team Mika and HEMS.

:yay: for us - MFC are fierce!

I've heard that somewhere before... :teehee:

And yes, we ARE fierce, I agree. Thank you all. And credit where credit is

due: Christine is responsible for setting up the whole ticket tracking system

that worked so smoothly -- I would have been pulling my hair out by

now! So thank you, Christine! :flowers2:

Now we just have to wait til tomorrow to get the news...

So excited! :boing:

I'm so curious about tomorrow!!! Can't wait to know who is the lucky person that will win this amazing opportunity!!! :wub2:

And wow!! More than £ 7000 for the London's Air Ambulance!! I'm so happy for it!! MFC rock!!! :punk:

Thanks to all the mods for the incredible work they have done in these months!

Is it too weird that I want someone else (a specific person *cough*) to win, but not me? :teehee:

Anyway, massive thanks and also :clap: to everyone involved! Let's now go to bed so tomorrow comes faster. :punk:

That's why I asked people not to "round up" or the number would be off in the end. :fisch:

Anyway please don't anyone add any extra today. It just complicates things. :aah:

uh-oh :aah: that's my fault I guess... sorry, I missed that :doh:

Edited by AndyFerrari

I've been giving this a lot of thought. I haven't bought a ticket as I am afraid of flying and I thought it would be a waste of a prize if I won.

However, I realise now there is a flaw in my logic, namely the "if I won" bit.

"if I won" :floor::lmao::lmfao:

I've never won a competition/raffle/draw in my life and I am too old to start now :naughty: So I will donate, safe in the knowledge that whoever wins, it won't be me :naughty:

And at least I will have participated, and have a nice souvenir in the form of the ticket :thumb_yello:

I never thought I won anything either, but I keep winning raffles at work (okay it's only a meat tray, but still)...

Now I hope you win. :teehee:

Yup she'd better stock up on some tranquilizers. It's a long flight to Australia :naughty:

If she's lucky, she can stop off in Singapore and go shopping... :teehee:

smilie_girl_189.gif

I am TRYING to stay busy here at work and stay off of the MFC to keep myself occupied ... eeekkkk all my nails are already GONE - don't want to start chewing on my fingers!!! :no:

:floor:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!