• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

muahaha!! i just did it so eli would win and take me with her ! :devil:

WOW!! Nice job nas!!! :huglove:

NOW, she has 3 chances to WIN!! :aah:

1. Her own

2. Eli

and 3. I promised her I would take her if I win! So your chances are looking GOOD there nas! :naughty: I got quite a few tickets just myself!

*FINGERS CROSSED*

I can't wait till Friday to see who WINS!!! I am going to be SO HAPPY for the winner ... I JUST really really HOPE it turns out to be a name that we all KNOW! Know what I mean, Vern! :teehee:

ONE reason I want the winner to be an active MFCer .... (MANY REASONS) is because then we know that person will document the WHOLE experience and we can then all go along for the ride with them - and see what it would have been like to win! MFCers are the best at sharing experiences and I SO want to go along for the ride ... even if it wasn't MY ride! :roftl: Tis GREAT fun! And plenty of excitement :excite:

I have a question: I haven't already donated, so if I donate today or tomorrow, then will I have my golden ticket anyway? Or am I too late? :( (thanks in advance for reply!)

If you donate today or tomorrow you will be fine!!! The closing date for the raffle is Thursday, 8th March 2012 at 18:00 GMT. Donations made after this time will not qualify for raffle tickets.

:biggrin2:

ONE reason I want the winner to be an active MFCer .... (MANY REASONS) is because then we know that person will document the WHOLE experience and we can then all go along for the ride with them - and see what it would have been like to win! MFCers are the best at sharing experiences and I SO want to go along for the ride ... even if it wasn't MY ride! :roftl: Tis GREAT fun! And plenty of excitement :excite:

Don't worry ... I will share my experience with MFC. :naughty:

got my last ticket today, thanks :biggrin2:

now it's wait and keeping fingers crossed :naughty:

Good luck!!!! We are all crossing our fingers, eyes and toes!!! eeekkk :excite: So ... are you going to document your whole experience if you win!? :fisch:

I have a question: I haven't already donated, so if I donate today or tomorrow, then will I have my golden ticket anyway? Or am I too late? :( (thanks in advance for reply!)

Yes, as Holly told you, you still have plenty of time to donate. We will be

issuing tickets after the raffle closing time, and then London's Air Ambulance

people will draw the winning number on Friday, March 9!

Love all the optimism I'm seeing here -- remember: To Think is to Create! :thumb_yello:

Good luck, all!

Yes, as Holly told you, you still have plenty of time to donate. We will be

issuing tickets after the raffle closing time, and then London's Air Ambulance

people will draw the winning number on Friday, March 9!

Thank you for this more detailed reply! :)

Can't wait to have my golden ticket!