dcdeb

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how my luck failed me this time, I think I'm just going to have to take matters into my own hands and make this day awesome: I'm going to wash that fridge now. Yep, almost as good as winning this thing. :naughty:

DREAM BIG Eli! :teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oooohhh la la!! Well if he goes there after July .... hopefully you will be going back AGAIN ... this time with mmmeeeeee :biggrin2:

i will!! i left a few days for vacation just for that!:biggrin2:

Oh cool! When are you coming and what for? It looks like a bunch of us will be getting together in Montreal and/or Ottawa around Canada Day (July 1). Nanou is coming from Switzerland and I think we've got another couple of MFCers staying in Ottawa at the moment.

Anyway we should get together in TO even if you've only got time for coffee or something.

Sadly I don't think there's any chance Mika will be here in July. :aah:

ahhh i def going to ottawa actually - my mom lives there - but going a week after canada day :sad: darn! as u say though we should def meet up for a drink or smth - i can bring u some c'bean goodies :aah:

sadly i don't think so either :aah:

Seeing as how my luck failed me this time, I think I'm just going to have to take matters into my own hands and make this day awesome: I'm going to wash that fridge now. Yep, almost as good as winning this thing. :naughty:

:floor: that's the spirit hon!:wub2:

I will also be cleaning my kitchen today and baking bagels. :yay:

as u say though we should def meet up for a drink or smth - i can bring u some c'bean goodies :aah:

Oh cool, just let me know.

i will!! i left a few days for vacation just for that!:biggrin2:

ahhh i def going to ottawa actually - my mom lives there - but going a week after canada day :sad: darn! as u say though we should def meet up for a drink or smth - i can bring u some c'bean goodies :aah:

HMMMM Ottawa is only 2 hrs & 15 min away from Montreal.... :teehee:

I will also be cleaning my kitchen today and baking bagels. :yay:

Oh cool, just let me know.

:thumb_yello:

HMMMM Ottawa is only 2 hrs & 15 min away from Montreal.... :teehee:

i confess the whole plan is to GET to montreal - i want hubby to see what an awesome place it is - but i'm not flying so it would depend on convincing my peeps to drive us :naughty:

Riiggghhhtttt on!!! :rasta:

:roftl::roftl:

+1. :tears: *dreams of the day she finally meets her MFC friends*

I sure know how to live life to its fullest. :naughty:

ROCK ON! :dance_man:

tumblr_ltjeaxMkp81qdu5xoo1_500.gif.gif

You crack me UP and make me LOL, no matter how down in the dumps I am feeling!!! WHO needs anti-depressants when they have Eli!!! :floor:

If you go to her profile you see she just joined 5 days ago and has not made any posts. That's how we know! :biggrin2:

:huglove:

No,3 days ago, it's March 6th 2012,you read it in American system,I guess :naughty:......not that we are stalkers,noooo way! :mf_rosetinted:

No,3 days ago, it's March 6th 2012,you read it in American system,I guess :naughty:......not that we are stalkers,noooo way! :mf_rosetinted:

:doh: that is even worse! :teehee:

Thanks for clearing that up for me!!! :floor:

Well it was always a risk that it would be a new member who won

Of course there would be complaints NO MATTER WHAT - but, I think the MAIN issue here is: WE ALL thought this was part of the MFC 5th Anniversay and it was merely a fundraiser and never was for the 5th Anniversary of the MFC. WHY did the 5th Anniversary EVER have to be mentioned to make us MFCers think this way!? It could have just been a fundraising campaign all it's own ... then perhaps we would have understood better more clearly what this was all about!?!? :dunno:

Of course there would be complaints NO MATTER WHAT - but, I think the MAIN issue here is: WE ALL thought this was part of the MFC 5th Anniversay and it was merely a fundraiser and never was for the 5th Anniversary of the MFC. WHY did the 5th Anniversary EVER have to be mentioned to make us MFCers think this way!? It could have just been a fundraising campaign all it's own ... then perhaps we would have understood better more clearly what this was all about!?!? :dunno:

What can I say?

• 1 year later...