Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

Thanks for pics, vids, translations and everything :biggrin2:

I don't like Mika wearing black btw :mf_rosetinted: And he should really get rid off of those ugly skirts :mf_rosetinted:

Mika : It's... Thank you very much; honestly in any way I'm completely surprised (laughs) It's really a pleasure and a surprise; I'm really pleased. It's the first time I win since my first album and it's really... it's cool. I want to thank... Really, honestly, I'm so surprised there's only one person to thank: it's my fans, thank YOU, I'm here because and thanks to you. Thanks a lot I'm really moved. I'm completely... overwhelmed. Thank you very much.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Awwwwwwwwww :wub2:

Fangurl mode ON :fangurl:

interviewer: mik, a reaction? youre shocked?

mika:yes! im,... im surprised im happy! it means alot! Its the first prize i ever won in my life 5 years ago for my first CD. And it means alot...

I: thats what you said, its the first prize...

m: that i got in my carreer. It was an NRJ award. And to receive that tonight again... honestly im moved. I dont know wha to say!!! i said: id like to thank.. erm...... i wasnt prepared at all!!! Even before i said: its gonna be Enrique or Pitbull, but not me! And to win.. im totally moved. Thank you everyone, NRJ and my fans.

I: and now youre nominated for a song that was released in 2011, Elle me dit..

M: yes, its one song... i only did one song, because the CD isnt out yet. It will be out in Spring. So its quite shocking! But it proves that its worth taking risks sometimes. Elle me dit was a risk! we had no idea what would happen. Theres this guy beside me named Jocelyn and he told me to do it! and i said: no seriously? you assure me it wont be a disaster?? and he said no!! i promise!! i would have told you otherwise. So hes here today beside me. It goes to show that the risk was worth it.

I: 2012 starts well then?

M: it starts really well!! im so happy! Thank you NRJ. Thanks alot!

I don't like Mika wearing black btw :mf_rosetinted: And he should really get rid off of those ugly skirts :mf_rosetinted:

Not skirts!:sneaky2:

Doormats, if you please!:naughty:

interviewer: mik, a reaction? youre shocked?

mika:yes! im,... im surprised im happy! it means alot! Its the first prize i ever won in my life 5 years ago for my first CD. And it means alot...

I: thats what you said, its the first prize...

m: that i got in my carreer. It was an NRJ award. And to receive that tonight again... honestly im moved. I dont know wha to say!!! i said: id like to thank.. erm...... i wasnt prepared at all!!! Even before i said: its gonna be Enrique or Pitbull, but not me! And to win.. im totally moved. Thank you everyone, NRJ and my fans.

I: and now youre nominated for a song that was released in 2011, Elle me dit..

M: yes, its one song... i only did one song, because the CD isnt out yet. It will be out in Spring. So its quite shocking! But it proves that its worth taking risks sometimes. Elle me dit was a risk! we had no idea what would happen. Theres this guy beside me named Jocelyn and he told me to do it! and i said: no seriously? you assure me it wont be a disaster?? and he said no!! i promise!! i would have told you otherwise. So hes here today beside me. It goes to show that the risk was worth it.

I: 2012 starts well then?

M: it starts really well!! im so happy! Thank you NRJ. Thanks alot!

Thanks Rox! Makes me a happy bee to know that he's happy. 2012 will be a great year indeed. :biggrin2:

he's gorgeous in black and I have to admit he was gorgeous with that short hair too :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Rox! Makes me a happy bee to know that he's happy. 2012 will be a great year indeed. :biggrin2:

youre wlcome, my pleasure :)

Thanks, I admit I was not ready to do it, I need to get some sleep now!

youre welcome! go to bed :huglove:

Oh! That's where this weird picture comes from :roftl:

194.thm&fname=abaphotos848194

i want a gif of that vid sooo bad:aah:

Oh! That's where this weird picture comes from :roftl:

194.thm&fname=abaphotos848194

maybe he was doing a reverence (???) that's what I saw on the streaming

EDIT: this video have been posted???

http://www.nrj.fr/nrj-tv-528/clips-565/media/video/496882-reactions-mika-nrj-music-awards-.html

Edited by BiaIchihara