BBC2 "I'm a Pop Star" 3rd episode - March 10 2012

guylainem123

If anyone's interested there's a program that you can download that assigns you UK IP, it's called Expat Shield and as long as your connection's fast enough you can watch stuff on iPlayer without any problem. I've only used it a few times myself, but couple of my English workmates use it quite a lot and we've never had any problems with it.

Thank you very much! :thumb_yello: Can't wait to watch it now :teehee:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Nezza, this works perfectly for me :flowers2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcmusic/2012/03/im_a_pop_star.html

Of course it's the solo pop act, perhaps more than the boy band or girl group, that becomes the object of a young girl's or boy's affection. Often, to a rather alarming degree. Gary Numan told of girls wetting themselves when they met him. Will Young got cornered in the frozen food department of M&S and Mika got trapped in a hotel lift with crazed fan, wearing only a towel! You'll have to watch the film to find out why.

:teehee:

Of course it's the solo pop act, perhaps more than the boy band or girl group, that becomes the object of a young girl's or boy's affection. Often, to a rather alarming degree. Gary Numan told of girls wetting themselves when they met him. Will Young got cornered in the frozen food department of M&S and Mika got trapped in a hotel lift with crazed fan, wearing only a towel! You'll have to watch the film to find out why.

Ooooh yay :teehee: Do you think there'll be footage we haven't seen before?

WOAH! :shocked:

So is anyone recording this/uploading it online later?

WOAH! :shocked:

So is anyone recording this/uploading it online later?

I would, but I'm not sure how :aah: And I'd film it with my camera, but it takes ages to upload :aah: Do you know any programmes that can record what is on the screen, but for free? :aah:

Ooooh yay :teehee: Do you think there'll be footage we haven't seen before?

I think they have probably interviewed him especially for the show, so I hope it will be new.

I don't know about this hotel lift story though. There was another story about him in his hotel room in a towel (coming out of the shower) and some drugged up guy was in his room. I mean how many fans are catching Mika in a hotel in a towel? :lmfao:

I think they have probably interviewed him especially for the show, so I hope it will be new.

I don't know about this hotel lift story though. There was another story about him in his hotel room in a towel (coming out of the shower) and some drugged up guy was in his room. I mean how many fans are catching Mika in a hotel in a towel? :lmfao:

Hope so :teehee:

Just what I was thinking! Did it happen twice, or has Mika been twisting the truth a little? :teehee:

I would, but I'm not sure how :aah: And I'd film it with my camera, but it takes ages to upload :aah: Do you know any programmes that can record what is on the screen, but for free? :aah:

I honestly have no idea, sorry... :dunno:

the expat shield isn't working for me :sad:

but i found what seems to be working great;

http://livetvcafe.net/video/SRYB965N9UH6/BBC-Two

can someone verify they're showing some biography on a guy who developed gameshows plz?

It doesn't work for me. :tears:

Oh well. To be honest I lack the patience to watch an hour (?) long show tonight just to see a few bits of Mika. :teehee:I'm desperately trying to convince myself I'm not going to miss anything if I don't see this.

Christine, are you able to watch it?

Oh well. To be honest I lack the patience to watch an hour (?) long show tonight just to see a few bits of Mika. :teehee:I'm desperately trying to convince myself I'm not going to miss anything if I don't see this.

Oh it's ok! Someone will probably upload it anyway. Somewhere :aah:

aww sorry :sad:

Oh it's ok! Someone will probably upload it anyway. Somewhere :aah:

exactly!:thumb_yello:

Archived