BBC2 "I'm a Pop Star" 3rd episode - March 10 2012

guylainem123

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the whole bit about fans is quite hilarious. :roftl:Makes me feel a bit ridicilous though.

Yes. I'm watching it with my dad, and it's painfully true. Ever so slightly humiliating. :aah:

i laughed my butt of at the fan part esp when the lady explained why teenage girls scream!:roftl:

i'm really enjoying this show actually :teehee:

craig david's stalking guitar lady :shocked:

OMG i really wondered what he told o.O

He told about how one time at a hotel he was taking a shower and after he got out and came out of the bathroom there was a guy on his bed. He ran out of his hotelroom (with only a towel on) and went to an elevator but the guy followed him so he got stuck with him. :roftl: After that he said that he was upgraded to a better room and he didn't have to pay for his stay and jokingly said he wished things like that would happen more often.

Did I get it right? The stream kept freezing all the time, I missed most of it but I could hear what he said.

I really enjoyed this program! I think I would have liked it even without Mika; it was very interesting.. But of course it was nice to see him :wub2:

It just stopped for me when he was talking about privileges pop stars can get (I think), does anybody remember what he said?

So Mika hopes fans would sneak into his hotel room more often eh? I can arrange that. :das:

I immediately thought, is he really saying that on national TV? It cracked me up but it could give bad ideas :roftl:

Archived